1. it’s again the time that XSTORE is asking for update! last time we had a bunch of changes after we’d updated it! this needs improovment! and we’re afraid now to make the update.
2. i cannot translate this strings! not even with loco translate WHY IS THAT? how can we do this?
1) If you use version 6.0 of our theme and core plugin 1.3 you should not face problems after XStore update to 6.0.1 and core plugin to 1.3.1 because it’s a minor update.
2) Go to Users > Your profile and make sure that the language of your user is the same as the main site language. If you use English there you may face untranslated text.
yes but our clients do not have users to choose their language, this site is not only for users! but also for the clients where they see this in english!
is there any default language for all the website?
Seems I did not explain to you very well. WordPress allows choosing the default language in Settings > General, that language is the main backend and frontend language for all the users.
But WordPress also allows the user to change the language for his profile only in Users > Your profile http://prntscr.com/p45jhx Then only for his profile will be enabled the different language, this option won’t affect the site language for all the other users.
So, 1) Check the main site language in Settings > General and choose Deutsch 2) also check your profile language in Users > Your profile > and choose Deutsch.
1. already did that, and the search popup wont translate the labels, even that the language was deutsch the popup still shows the labels in english.
2.could you please also help me on a question, we’re already in the end of the product so please consider it that we wont bother you this much anymore.
in a custom post type:
the search put on the top of custom post type categories, is not searching at all, it seems that it searches only on posts, and not custom post types.
tried different plugins as well, but no result, cannot search specifically only rezepte.
could you please explain it to us what shall we do?
thank you very much
1) No, you did not. I checked the settings and language was English http://prntscr.com/p4lwpp Once I changed the language everything is ok https://gyazo.com/0726069b0ac75c02ca4282fbed6de7b6
2) By default the default WordPress widget searches by posts and pages. If you want to include custom post types to the search result you can do this using third-party plugin or the additional customization of the default search widget.
If you use the third-party plugin enable the default WP theme and make sure that it works with the default theme and your custom post type. If it does not work with the default theme contact plugin author. Maybe you just missed some option. Let me know if that plugin does not work with our theme only and works fine with the default theme.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.