PS when I deactivated the Redux plugin (since it wasn’t compatible with my WP version), I could not find it again to reactivate it. Also I couldn’t find it when I was searching plugin list. I really need you help.
Either to return the website to the former Legenda version (I did back it up before making any changes but could not restore it). or to solve all the problem ASAP.
2) Don’t see any issue in Chrome https://gyazo.com/1c2d00dd81781cbb581961d1c87c361f To share the screenshot you can use “Lightshot screenshot” tool.
3) Why do you think that Redux http://prntscr.com/o1d3lr is not compatible with your WP version? Did you get any PHP errors?
I don’t see any from mentioned issues, so I don’t think that you need to restore the backup.
I manage to solve some of the problems and reinstall the missing plugins.
1. Now I’m problem is with the post pages, the sidebar moved to the left hand side instead of being on the right.
2. In mobile mode the are margins between the rows in my home page, I tried to eliminate it w/ the style.css but there is a rule at the responsive.css that over-ride my rule and I didn’t want to change anything in that file.
1) Problem was caused by some custom code in the child theme style.css. Check now.
2) That code in our file is out of date. We’ll remove it in next theme update. So I have already removed it for you. Check now.
It looks ok. can you please tell me what you removed from the child style.css?
I have removed the float for the sidebar.
Last for now, is there a way to override rules from responsive.css or should I physically change it in that file? What will happen in the next update when everything will be erased?
I need to make few more changes and it looks like important rules from there override everything….
Do not make changes in files of parent theme directly, to prevent losing them after the theme update. Add own custom CSS code in style.css file of child-theme.
Use media queries to apply code for different devices -https://www.w3schools.com/css/css3_mediaqueries_ex.asp
If styles in the parent theme contain
!important then you won’t overwrite them without that. But if styles of the parent theme do not have important then you can overwrite them just using dipper selector structure.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty