My website crashed after the last update (my host says the slider plugin is the reason).
The layout completely changed.
Also when I checked the website with Google speed test the score was 37 out of 100.
I’ll appreciate any support you can provide.
GuyTheme version: x
Could you, please, provide us with link to your site and also FTP host?
We have updated theme and bundled plugins. You used too old version (2.7.1) and update to the most recent version(3.10) was difficult because a lot of changes were made including row structure because of WPBakery plugin update. Check the site now, please.
Post teaser grid that you used before http://prntscr.com/njizsj was out of date WPBakery element that was removed. Use Post grid or Post masonry grid element and choose most suitable for design http://prntscr.com/njj0p6 or create your own using WPBakery Grid builder https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/grid-builder/
I’ll go over it and let you know if all is good now.
There are small things that needs to change but it looks ok which is great. Thanks !!
One thing that started all this is the low grade I get at google speed test, please advise regarding the things that slow it down from the Theme aspect (ie Java scripts, Style sheets etc).
We have improved the result a little using cache plugin but if you need advanced help contact WPKraken team because site optimization is outside the scope of our support and we don’t have optimization specialists in our support team.
If you are not satisfied by theme speed we can also offer you refund.
There are few new things that I need assistance with:
1. on mobile my maim menu logo disappear.
2. my slider is not responsive. The font become very small and everything changes on mobile.
2) It’s depends on the slider settings. You chose the auto resize for mobile devices http://prntscr.com/nl02us If you want to change it enable the grid options according to your needs and then manage layers size/position for every device, for example, backend – http://prntscr.com/nl0ax3 , frontend – http://prntscr.com/nl0aoi
More about responsive options of the revolution slider you can read here https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/
I’m a bit lost regarding the active theme at my site. Is it Legenda or Legenda -child?
I made some customization that were lost. I have some RTL issues such as the top menu is aligned to the left, The Icon boxes are ordered from LTR and not from RTL, etc.
i wasn’t able to change the CSS (I was able to do that before the update).
Child theme should be activated but I see that you made changes in the child theme.
1) Read here what the child theme is https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/advanced-topics/child-themes/
2) Child theme style.css should not be a copy of the parent theme style.css, it should include only changed styles, for example, http://prntscr.com/nqvz4r I have moved the custom styles from custom.css file to child theme style.css to get back your changes, seems you removed correct child theme styles that were added by our support before.
You can delete the old version of Legenda 2.7.1 if you don’t need it anymore. But don’t delete 3.10 version of Legenda theme, this is parent theme!
3) Child theme did not call the rtl.css, we have fixed it. Check the site now.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent