This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 5 months ago ago by Olga Barlow
I have uploaded my logo and it shows correctly in the “Customize Section”. However, when I visit my website the logo does not show. I have cleared my cache and when I deleted the xstore default logo nothing is showing.
Please kindly resolve. This very important and urgent.
I see the custom logo on your site https://prnt.sc/1szi8s4
So, have you sorted out?
Yes, I did.
I renamed the xstore Logo.png and footer-logo.png files in mydomain/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2020/07 and replaced them with my logos and it worked for me.
But I’m hoping your team is working to resolve this issue so that we can update logo directly in the customize section in the future.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my ticket.
In this case, provide us with correct WP Dashboard access to your site to check the issue in more detail.
Beside the above issue, there are a lot of other things that are not updating.
1. Mobile Menu does not update on the home page.
2. The footer widget does not update even though I have changed their text
3. On the home page Slider, the services and social icons does not update colors
4. The product category images does not show in the mobile menu.
5. Header background color on-scroll is not working. I have to write custom css to achieve that.
This is really frustrating. Updates only work on the “customize section” but not on the live website.
Please kindly resolve as soon as possible. I have a deadline of Saturday 25th September to deliver the first phase of the design.
1) You had 2 headers https://prnt.sc/1tgmi6p One for all the pages and another one for the home page only. I removed the home page header.
2) I have changed the footer logo and it works https://prnt.sc/1tgn5vo . To edit footer go to Static Blocks > edit footer static block using Elementor page builder.
3) Edit Socials static block and change the color https://prnt.sc/1tgnhbm Edit Coffee – slider services block to change services.
4) It’s ok https://prnt.sc/1tgnr6j
I suppose issues were related to Multiple headers. You missed that the additional header was created and edited only the default header.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up