1.what is the difference between margin and padding? i googled, it says margin for outer space, padding for inner space, but how come when i set up margin and padding they both doing same thing only increase inner space?
2. how do i make that button inside edge to text narrower?
3. how do i move the bottom to the lower level of that column?
4. also what is mask?
1. We arw sorry, but we are not CSS teachers, we don’t study users. Watch more video tutorials about the boxed model to get difference between margin and padding if the classic description is not very clear for you. They do different things and it’s very clear when you apply them for the block with the background.
2. Reduce padding
3. If you want to add more space between text and button use either margin-top for the bottom or margin-bottom for the text.
4. It’s not our theme option. Read more in Elementor documentation https://elementor.com/help/mask-option/
i understand you are not css teacher, thats why i googled and learned myself first before asking here
but no matter how i change padding and margin, the button does not change its padding, thats why i have to come here ask you
its not just knowledge question, i did what you said before i came here ask but it did NOT work? please refer to the screenshot i gave on the original question
it could be theme bugs or some theme setting unknown to make the adjustment work?
please help make the button padding smaller!
Button element has the paddings of the button itself https://gyazo.com/6888799ee0e31836a5e72cfd5e5e22b5 and button block paddings in Advanced section. So, use it depending on your needs. These settings work ok, we checked.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.