Im new to XStore. It seems like a wonderfull theme, thanks guys. However I need a bit of guidance. Ive tried, but cant seem to get the layout you got on this page: http://8theme.com/demo/xstore/wedding/
Is it possible to assist? and give me the coding for this page? Just to start me of on the right track please. I will appreciate that very much!
Thank you very much, thats great!! I have a few questions if thats ok:
1) on the page youve created, can I adjust the product category Image area size? On my page you will see it appears to be square(ie. 300×300), but I need it to be rectangle (ie. 150×300)
2) The text on the category image, can I adjust the size? You will see my headings look out of perspective… and also can I remove the amount of products it show, ie 2 products.
3) Going down to my products, you will see Ive added a blue dress. My images is currently 450×600, and it seems that It doesnt fit in, you will see the placeholders is taller than my image. Can I adjust this settings? my other website, http://www.goldengown.co.nz that have IDstore installed work with 450×600 and it looks good.
4) top right hand corner, my bag show pound currency, however my store is set for NZ dollar.
5) In the wedding rev slider (as on this page) there is a button “see our dresses” I know where to edit this, but how do I send this button click to a specific page? And also, what is the function of the shape that is in there?
6) The bottom large image (with 6 small images modes), where do I change this large image? Cant find that anywhere? This is the only element that I cant seem to locate?
I have the same problem. I just purchased the X-store theme and it says that there are 30 shops in 1 theme but I can’t find them. I want my site to look like your Wedding shop demo. Is there a setting somewhere so I can change my X-store shop to the Wedding theme?
I want the same colors, layout and components as the home page of your Wedding theme http://8theme.com/demo/xstore/wedding/