1.Link text colour on footer 2.Card logos 3.Remove Currency/language symbols

This topic has 27 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 6 months ago ago by Eva Kemp

Eva Kemp
    Support staff
    October 21, 2014 at 13:34

Hello,

Your image is too small.
    Please try to reupload it with dimensions 1,425px × 1,900px.
    After that regenerate thumbnails again.

Thank you.
    Regards,
    Eva Kemp.

krolf007
    Participant
    October 21, 2014 at 13:42

Is there anyway to adjust it so that the images can be sqaure and also smaller? Perhaps 700 x 700. The photos are supplied to me and are around 700 x 700. All are square images. Thanks

Robert Hall
    Support staff
    October 21, 2014 at 16:19

Hello,

In your case you need to upload the image with a larger size, or disable zoom.

Regards,
    Robert Hall.

krolf007
    Participant
    October 21, 2014 at 21:47

All I need to do adjust the image size on the main product page to something like 500 x 500. I’ve tried to do this in the woocommerce settings but it doesn’t work. The issue I’m having is it stretching my images to larger than they are so I’m losing the crispness.

So is it possible to adjust the size the main product image shows as on the main product page? And if so how?

Thanks

Eva Kemp
    Support staff
    October 22, 2014 at 00:06

Hello,

Have you tried uploading an image with higher resolution?
    Please check this variant.

Thank you.
    Regards,
    Eva Kemp.

krolf007
    Participant
    October 22, 2014 at 23:10

I cant, all the images are saved off a website so all are screen resolution. Please just answer this question, the same one I’ve already asked, just need a yes or a no. if a yes then please explain how. really need to get it sorted… Is it possible to adjust the size the main product image shows as on the main product page? And if so how? I need to adjust it so it shows the main image to a max of 500 x 500 ideally.

At the moment my images are 600 x 600 pixels, but are being stretched to 700 x 700 ish making them slightly blurred.

Thanks

Eva Kemp
    Support staff
    October 23, 2014 at 15:31

Hello,

To achieve what you want you need disable zoom effect in Theme Options > Single Product Page. After that your image will be displayed fine.

Thank you.
    Regards,
    Eva Kemp.

• 1 2
    Viewing 27 results - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

The issue related to '‘1.Link text colour on footer 2.Card logos 3.Remove Currency/language symbols’' has been successfully resolved, and the topic is now closed for further responses

We're using our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience and our website. Keep on browsing to accept our cookie policy.