1.Link text colour on footer 2.Card logos 3.Remove Currency/language symbols

This topic has 27 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 5 months ago ago by Eva Kemp

krolf007
    Participant
    October 19, 2014 at 16:36

Hi, I need some help please;

1. I’ve set up my footer, but I’ve added a link to my other website, but as its a link the text goes dark so you cant see it on the dark footer, how can I change this?

2. How do I remove the payment card logos from the footer? As I am using the site as catalogue, with no buy option.

3. How do i remove the currency and language options from the top left?

Thanks

26 Answers
    Eva Kemp
    Support staff
    October 20, 2014 at 11:08

Hello,

Please provide us with the link to your site and wp-admin panel credentials in Private Content.

Thank you.
    Regards,
    Eva Kemp.

krolf007
    Participant
    October 20, 2014 at 14:14

Hi, Log in details in private section.

I’ve removed the currency and language logos by turning off the top bar but it also removes the log in section.

Another issue I have is, product image size, my photos aren’t large enough, so when zoomed they go blurry. I need to make my main product image smaller, so the zoom shows the original size? How can I do that?

Thanks

Please, contact administrator
    for this information.
    krolf007
    Participant
    October 20, 2014 at 14:19

Sorry, i got confused then, the item is being stretched as the main product image so looks blurry, but looks fine when scrolled over as it shows the original size, I did edit the image size in woocommerce-products -i mage size but it made no difference.

Thanks

krolf007
    Participant
    October 20, 2014 at 14:26

Oh and I want to add a telephone number field rather than the website field in the contact form, thanks.

Robert Hall
    Support staff
    October 20, 2014 at 14:40

Hello krolf007,

What pictures do you mean? Show us a screenshot please.
    To add a telephone number field you need use some third-party plugin to implement such functionality.

Regards,
    Robert Hall.

krolf007
    Participant
    October 20, 2014 at 17:39

I mean the product page, product images. The photos I have are around 250 x 250 pixels, So I’ve set the single product image size to 300 x 300 but its still showing as bigger so photo is blurry. When you hover over it it shows the true image size which is smaller and look clear. I need to adjust the single product image to 250 x 250 but how?

Thanks

Please, contact administrator
    for this information.
    krolf007
    Participant
    October 20, 2014 at 18:31

I’ve played around with different sizes in woocommerce-settings-products-image size but nothing works, the image shows crisp when i scroll over it but blurry otherwise! What is wrong? and how can i fix? Thanks

krolf007
    Participant
    October 20, 2014 at 18:39
    Robert Hall
    Support staff
    October 20, 2014 at 18:40

Hello,

After changes images size you need regenerate the thumbnail.
    http://prntscr.com/4y1n5r

Regards,
    Robert Hall.

krolf007
    Participant
    October 20, 2014 at 18:46

I’ve done that, downloaded and installed the plugin, the thumbnails are fine. its the main product image thats blurry!! It look dreadful. Only looks ok under the zoom lens???

Robert Hall
    Support staff
    October 20, 2014 at 20:55

As I see, your example doesn’t have image. Isn’t it?

Regards,
    Robert Hall.

krolf007
    Participant
    October 20, 2014 at 20:57

I just this second deleted and uploaded a new one at 500 x 500 (same as in the woo commerce settings) It now looks much better, but the zoom is smaller but still clearer, ideally the zoom needs to be bigger and both need to be sharp. Thanks

Robert Hall
    Support staff
    October 20, 2014 at 21:50

You’re welcome!

Regards,
    Robert Hall.

krolf007
    Participant
    October 20, 2014 at 22:04

So how can i make it better? Does the zoom function show the full size image 500 x 500? if so the main image is what size? must be stretched and thats why its slightly blurry? How can i change that?

Also how can i change the website field in the contact form for telephone number?

Thanks

Robert Hall
    Support staff
    October 20, 2014 at 22:17

Try to upload image with the better quality.
    What about Contact From.
    You can try to use some third-party plugin to implement such functionality.

Regards,
    Robert Hall.

krolf007
    Participant
    October 20, 2014 at 22:20

The image is pretty good quality, but for some reason it seems to be getting stretched. It looks far crisper under the zoom lense, yet smaller?

What contact plugin will work?

Thanks

krolf007
    Participant
    October 20, 2014 at 22:21

the image is being stretched to larger than 500 x 500 which is causing the blur. How can i adjust the size its shown on the main product page as the woocommerce settings dont seem to do anything?

Thanks

Robert Hall
    Support staff
    October 20, 2014 at 22:21

As an example it can be a Contact Form 7 plugin.

Regards,
    Robert Hall.

krolf007
    Participant
    October 20, 2014 at 22:22

ok

The main product image is being stretched to larger than 500 x 500 which is causing the blur. How can i adjust the size its shown on the main product page as the woocommerce settings dont seem to do anything?

Thanks

• 1 2
    Viewing 20 results - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)

The issue related to '‘1.Link text colour on footer 2.Card logos 3.Remove Currency/language symbols’' has been successfully resolved, and the topic is now closed for further responses

We're using our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience and our website. Keep on browsing to accept our cookie policy.