Even though we were able to upload some inventory to our ecommerce store we are still not able to upload most even though they have prices stated on Amazon. The error we have been receiving is: Invalid response. Error trying to add product to database. price is zero so it is skipped! Nevertheless the products we are selecting on amazon have an specific price, and we are not selecting products without price but even so this error we are getting. Could you please help us resolve this issue?Site URL: hidden Theme version: 8.0.9
Did you try uploading products with the default theme? Does it work ok with the Storefront theme for example?
Trying that would take a lot of time and would be useless for 3 reasons: 1) we do require the customization we already made on the theme. 2) you had already debug for us that before we were not even able to enter the product import module in Woozone and this could be lost with this modification. 3) Furthermore if we install this theme on local to test this we are risking the license will not work anymore and anyway it will not have the same conditions as here. We saw that the current version of Woozone we have is 13.6.1 and the available newest versio for this plugin is 13.6.6 possibly that version might already solve the issue we are experiencing, but anyway we are not able to update it.
I have updated plugin to the latest version.
1) I don’t see any customization in the child theme that could be the reason of the issue.
Did you make any changes to the parent theme files?
2), 3) I would suggest you to create a staging site (full copy of the existing site) and debug the issue there. It’s allowed to use the same XStore license for the staging site.
4) Provide us with the screenshots of the error that you get. Also, describe in detail your actions step by step to reproduce the error or maybe send us video for better understanding. You can use Recordit tool to make and share the video.
Thank you for your answer. Nevertheless, your answer is not helping. Why would we lose time doing a duplicate if you cannot even resolve the issue on the real conditions we require. We are now really on a hurry since we need to launch now for Black Friday day promotion.
* We have just customized as expected the design on the theme which is normal and meant to be for any given theme.
* We have never modified your backend, hence functionality should worked as you promised. But it hasn’t yet since we had to pay additional support when we started trying to import products which did not worked at all at first since it did not detect the license we bought form you. You debugged that but now this happened that we are not able to upload required products even though they have a price tag on Amazon in general.
* Doing a duplicate just will make us loose still more time and anyway the duplicate will not be necessarily on the main server which will not serve to make sure it works. The issue should be solved directly on the theme as it is and since you developed it you should be able to see where the error is.
Please looking forward to your prompt resolution ASAP!
Send us video of the issue for a better understanding of your actions and the error. You can use Recordit tool to make and share the video.
Once we get that we’ll be able to contact WooZone plugin to ask about the issue. We are not plugin developers, so we’ll contact plugin support.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.