I’m trying to set up my first product page, and I seem to have a lot of issues configuring everything the way I want. I’ve gone through all the theme settings, as well as woocommerce settings, but still nothing. Even custom css barely works when added to the customizer.
Can you please help me with the below:
1. Reduce the font size and line height of the short product description
2. Remove the Quantity next to the Add to Cart button
3. Remove the available stock quantity
4. Add the hear of wishlist as an icon next to the Add to Cart button
5. Move the price down to just above the quantity selector
6. Add additional tabs for product info. So far I could only add one custom one
7. Show the social sharing icons on the right.
8. How can I show the available sizes? Tried variations but they dont seem to work
1. You can set desired settings of Font Size and Line Height via XStore > Theme Options > Typography > Content > Body Font.
If you want to change font-size and line-height for the short description only, add this code in Theme Options > Custom CSS > Global custom CSS:
6. Theme Options > Single product page > Tabs Settings > Custom Tab.
Custom tab content on a separate product page > [8theme] Product Options.
If you want to add more tabs, use the code from this article in fucntions.php of your child theme – https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/
7. Add this code in Theme Options > Custom CSS: