okey..i removed all that but it does not change…. see screenshot
so I assume that this plugin is not responsible for the error….
With WP Rocket , I do not use any file optimization , I only use the cache….. what I did , I used it to optimize my data bank tables.. but after that everything was actually ..okey….
after the last updates and the deaktiviwerung and activation of all plugins something went broken
I hope you find the next week time to look what is going wrong
Best regards Oliver
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.