1) Never use the Author directory to place theme or core plugin translation because you will lose it after theme or plugin update! I moved that to System directory https://prnt.sc/1vvyib4
2) Translate the mentioned strings in the theme and core plugin translations https://prnt.sc/1vvyrxi
3) translate wishlist texts https://prnt.sc/1vvz344
4) Multivendor plugin string was not translated. Once I translate that https://prnt.sc/1vvzpk9 it works.
5) Credit card form looks like a hack https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/330122/hack-in-magento-2-payment
And theme files have unknown code https://prnt.sc/1vw0vot
I have reuploaded the source theme files from ThemeForest but you need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to scan whole the WP installation and DB for the third-party malware code.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.