How do I edit the text and style of these labels?
The possibility of re-registration does not appear, how do I activate it?
1, 4/ Translation of XStore Core plugin. Go to Loco Translate > Plugins > select the XStore Core plugin. Press “Add new language” the same way as you did for the theme translation. Translate the necessary strings and Save.
Custom CSS code https://prnt.sc/1vjcn2t
2/ Translation of the theme and Core – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/30-base-theme-translation
3/ To enable registration, navigate to Settings > General > Membership and mark Anyone can register, then go to Woocommerce > Settings > Accounts > Customer registration > Enable customer registration on the “My account” page.
Read more about settings – https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/configuring-woocommerce-settings/#accounts-and-privacy-settings
FaceBook login – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/87-facebook-login
Thank you very much for the prompt response, I was able to translate what I wanted.
Now other issues have come up …
1) How can I activate the user registration but the user chooses the password and other important data (not just write his email)?
2) How do I edit the fields of the forms?
3) How to edit avatar?
4) How do I translate that text?
5) How do I remove the direct credit card payment?
6) How do I deactivate the filter by states?
Please post different questions via separate topics.
1) Read about Account Creation settings here – https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/configuring-woocommerce-settings/#accounts-and-privacy-settings
2) Contact support of WooCommerce plugin
or change Account page type https://prnt.sc/1voi6ca
4) https://prnt.sc/1vokvu5 check FTP access, we can’t connect
5) Check your settings in WooCOmmerce > Settings > Payments
6) Appearance > Widgets > Shop sidebar
Hi there. I have modified the FTP access. They must enter with the IP number that I have left in the private area.
On the other hand, I have disabled card payments and the credit card payment continues to appear.
1) Never use the Author directory to place theme or core plugin translation because you will lose it after theme or plugin update! I moved that to System directory https://prnt.sc/1vvyib4
2) Translate the mentioned strings in the theme and core plugin translations https://prnt.sc/1vvyrxi
3) translate wishlist texts https://prnt.sc/1vvz344
4) Multivendor plugin string was not translated. Once I translate that https://prnt.sc/1vvzpk9 it works.
5) Credit card form looks like a hack https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/330122/hack-in-magento-2-payment
And theme files have unknown code https://prnt.sc/1vw0vot
I have reuploaded the source theme files from ThemeForest but you need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to scan whole the WP installation and DB for the third-party malware code.
The topic ‘help me please, I’m finishing the project !!!’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.