1) Im trying to add my store’s social media icons/links to my contact us page but I’m having trouble. Is there a short code like [soiail_links] or something that I can add that will show our company social media icons and links? I’m looking for facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, tumblr. I don’t want share this, I want my social media accounts, so people can click on it from contact us page.
2) can I shrink the width to the [contact-form-7 id="212" title="Contact form 1"]? It’s too wide on the contact us page.Site URL: hidden Theme version: XStore Demo Default
1) You can use this element http://prntscr.com/s3sf2p
[follow target="_blank" facebook="#" twitter="#" instagram="#" pinterest="#" linkedin="#" tumblr="#" youtube="#" telegram="#" vimeo="#" rss="#" vk="#" houzz="#" tripadvisor="#"]
2) Edit page content using WPBakery Page Builder http://prntscr.com/s3sh4r
or use custom CSS code http://prntscr.com/s3sj22
1) the social links widget I’m not able to place inside the block
[follow target="_blank" facebook="#" twitter="#" instagram="#" pinterest="#" linkedin="#" tumblr="#" youtube="#" telegram="#" vimeo="#" rss="#" vk="#" houzz="#" tripadvisor="#"]is too many social media icons that I dont use. I tried to narrow down to just the ones I use and its still not working properly. 1) its takes me to home page of site 2) they being dispalyed one social media icon per line. I want them side by side. twitter, instagram, facebook, pinterest, tumblr and with my actual account linked
Because I need it to be INSIDE my border design. I want it under the email address! Is that possible?
In the way you created content inside the border – nope, then use shortcode
[follow target="_blank" twitter="https://twitter.com/shoparzo" instagram="https:/www.instagram.com/shoparzo.com/" facebook="https:www.facebook.com/shoparzo.com/" pinterest="https://www.pinterest.com/shoparzo/" tumblr="https://shoparzo.tumblr.com/"]
I suppose you need to study what shortcode is and what is shortcode attributes. Because you mixed all in together in the code that you tried to use.
1) What do you mean I mixed all them? I just paste what you gave me and its not displaying properly. I want them side b side not one icon per line on page.
2) Also, on my who-we-are/ page, how can I get the top main guy image to be hug like the demo version? I’m having trouble trying to make that or any other image big and displayed like the demo default version.
3) Can I put slide & images inside testimonials section/area instead so it can be inside the gray box?
4) How can I have my SHOP drop down look like the demo version? I currently am not to happy with mine (you have to move curser too much to navigate)
1) Compare code you provided in private content area and our code http://prntscr.com/s4r6mc Don’t you see the missing shortcode attributes? Icons were one per line because you added shortcode to text area instead of the Raw HTML if you want to use HTML code http://prntscr.com/s4r814
Anyway, I have rebuilt the page using WPBakery elements and put custom classes for the section and rows https://gyazo.com/4617299626cf2b19a566ad728a639129
2) Edit the row and upload the bg image for this row https://gyazo.com/deed58430f6e4f7bdc0f6f7febf02339
3) Yes, sure, why not? Just drag and drop the carousel element to previous row https://gyazo.com/9976533ad3e130fcce8b87cea380bcf2 Also, you can manage any row bg color using the Design tab in the Row Settings.
4) Create mega menu using Static Blocks. Watch the video tutorial https://youtu.be/f07MBdnFPfk
1) ok great I fixed that
2) I’m having trouble creating the block where the image is suppose to be. Also you didn’t answer my questions about how to make the image display like the demo page and how to bring the other images on about us closer so there is no gap.
3) did not work
2) Can’t you find the background image option to upload your image for the row? I checked your page and see that you even did not try to upload bg image and follow my video link https://gyazo.com/deed58430f6e4f7bdc0f6f7febf02339
Please, watch the video tutorial on how to use WPBakery page builder https://youtu.be/MXQKH66M3Wk
Provide me screenshot of the gap that you want to remove.
3) Have you tried to move the whole carousel element (1) http://prntscr.com/s4tbx6 or just one single image(2)? And why don’t you add the bg color for the row with the carousel (3) instead of moving it to another row with bg?
I see you added the default image back. Can you tell me how you did that? It seems the content is photoshopped inside image…?
I watched the static block video and still having trouble trying to make the SHOP drop down display look like the demo version. :-/
Can you tell me how you did that?
I’m trying to explain this during last 3 messages but seems you just skip my answers. Did you follow the link and watch my small video how to edit the row? https://gyazo.com/deed58430f6e4f7bdc0f6f7febf02339 Do you know where the Row settings are? Did you watch at least one video tutorial on how to use WPBakery page editor and how to edit content using it, how to add bg color for the element etc? https://youtu.be/MXQKH66M3Wk Your questions tell that you don’t. Look, I can’t explain to you how to create something if you even don’t want to check the tutorials we provide.
To add the bg image for the row:
Step 1: Watch my video https://gyazo.com/deed58430f6e4f7bdc0f6f7febf02339
Step 2: Edit the Row settings
Step 3: press the + button to add row bg image
Step 4: choose the image you want to apply for the background
Step 5: save settings and update page.
It seems the content is photoshopped inside image
Don’t you see that text is not photoshopped and placed in your content http://prntscr.com/s527mt
I watched the static block video and still having trouble
Watch a few times at big display, change the video speed to 0.5 to get all the details, follow the video tutorial step by step and you’ll get the mega menu. Besides, example of the mega menu static block is already created in the Blocks list http://prntscr.com/s52984 and you just need to edit it according to your needs and apply for the menu.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.