It would be great if you can guide me a bit. I want to add a class when a modal is opnened to the html or body. I tried it that way: please see private content.
I added the code in my functions.php:
I think I miss something. Can you please help me to sort that out? :). For sure I will Bug hunting for ystore theme in the future too ;).
We have fixed code on your site but keep in mind that additional customization questions are outside the scope of our support. Our developers won’t be able to help you with them next time because if they spend the time fixing customers’ customization issues they don’t have time to work on our themes. Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you Olga! Such a great Support :). I completely understand your point. But thank you for the help!!!
For sure I will tell you bugs and other things in the future.
I have found 2 ;). It would be enough when you fix this with the next update.
1. Missing translation string “posts”. See hidden content for samples.
2. There is a very strange behaviour of the widget titles. Sometimes they are bold and sometimes not. Please see example in hidden content. Scroll down to the footer of the pages please. Maybe it has something to do with Revolution Slider?
Thank you and keep up the good work!!!
1) Sync translation with the latest pot file and translation should appear http://prntscr.com/gzovv6
2) Problem is related to font family and font weight that were used on your site for the widget titles. Check now.
1) I synched the pot file for sure and translated that string. I double checked it. I think you missed this string in php files… Please check it :)! Blog and search archive…
2) Thank you!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty