Some of the theme features are not working
1- Attributes are not showing on sidebar when search results appear(eg: color, price range, size). I added sidebar to products but not showing.
Also attributes are not showing in product page, there is not color or size selection option.
2- When you hover mouse at a product on homepage, it shows ‘add to wishlist’ and ‘Quick view’ text, but not showing in my store page.
3- I am unable to add customize text(sentence) on Social Sharing Buttons
4- Currency Change Feature is not working, i could not find this function in the theme
Thanks for your awesome reply,
So many things are clear to me now but still, I’m fighting with the theme default options, Please help me to figure it out –
1. At the Top Bar right side, we can see Register and Login option. I can see the only Login option, no option for the register. The option from settings>account and privecy> I checked ( Allow a user to create an account) but the register button at the top bar still missing.
2. About Top left bar currency option, as per your last message I installed the woocommerce currency switcher plugins but this is showing me another side menu behind the logo, but the top menu currency sign is not working at all.
3. can we add dynamic store content when any user use the social share for products or from the footer?
4. The Static Block from the left sidebar of the WordPress admin panel, the visual composer does not come with the features as shown on the demo. Please help
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
Thanks, Rose Tyler for your awesome support. It was really helpful for me. I have a few more questions which I need to know to run my business. Please help me once more time.
1. On the theme main demo, I can see on the my account page design has left side login and right side register functionality with username, email and password field. But in my site after import the demo data I can not see the register option with username and password. It is showing me only email address for subscriber. Ex: https://prnt.sc/mhj3ex
2. While Placing an order, the customer has the option to create an account, when I tick that account isn’t created, also there’s no option to put the password.