1. The “quick view” button does not work. It takes a very long time to load and nothing happens. How to fix it? https://prnt.sc/ikbxc7
2. Which plug-in did you use to translate the pages (in the left side top bar area)? I’m using the WPML. How do I level all the words in one line in the center? https://prnt.sc/ikbrmr
3. How to insert the information on the center (in the side top bar area)?
4. How to optimize the site? Quick compatible plug-ins?
5. I was told that I have many plug-ins that contradict the topic. How to fix it? I use plugins almost all those that you suggested to install with the theme.
6. All the codes that I enter into the Theme option in Global Custom CSS. Where do they stay? My many samples and changes that I made and deleted are saved in the database? How can I clear it of unnecessary codes? The site is loaded for a long time.
I await your early reply.
1. The problem is not solved. Everything is also loaded for a long time. The download lasts about 2 minutes and as a result we get an error.
2. Which plug-in did you initially put under the multilingual pages. In the theme template (in the left top bar bar), the languages and currency were specified by default. What plug-in should it be?
3. WC version: 3.3.2. But, I did not update the database, as the site instantly falls. What to do, that he would not fall?
4. I use a child theme for the site. And yet the site is very slow.
5.https: //www.markwinchoose.com -> Right-click “View Code” -> “Console”. There you will see a lot of conflicting moments on the site. I ask you to clarify how to solve this problem.
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 3.3.2 WooCommerce version: 3.3.2
1) For me, it takes some time but works https://gyazo.com/c395b9324b9b9969ea8fc7d4ab8bb298
Loading time depends on your server because it sends the request to your DB and once gets the result displays it.
2) There few plugins that allows to implement multilingual site:
– WPML (cool plugin but paid)
– qTranslate (free plugin)
– Polylang (blog version is free, e-Commerce version is paid)
Choose one of them to create the multilanguage site. Also, WPML includes multicurrency.
3. If you use WC 3.3 and higher you need to update Royal theme to 4.0 or higher. 4.0 is major update and if you want we could help you with this to avoid problems after the update. Tell me if you did any changes in template files or royal theme?
4. Use cache plugin, optimize images, disable all the plugins that you don’t use.
5. These problems were fixed in 4.0 update, so they should disappear once you update the theme.
But if you are using child theme you will need to do some changes in child theme functions.php. Tell me if you are ready to update and I’ll guide you. Or provide admin panel and FTP access and we’ll update theme and child theme for you.
6. Top bar does not have center widget area but it’s possible to add text to the left top bar widget area and then move it to center using custom styles. Add your information using paragraph with some custom class and I’ll send you CSS styles.