1) There’s a problem with lots of code appearing on my website, how do I remove this?
2) In the Legenda theme there should be a space for two images under the main slider but this has been removed, how do I get it back?
3) I have selected which footer I would like on my website but it’s not appearing.Site URL: hidden Theme version: v.4.3.2
1) Provide screenshot of the code. I don’t see any code on your site https://prnt.sc/x7vpb3
2) Did you install WPBakery page builder plugin? (Appearance > Install plugins). Use the WPBakery row with columns and add the Banner element to every column to add banners like on the demo. Or provide us with temporary WP Dashboard access and we’ll help you with this.
3) Watch video tutorial on how to create footer https://youtu.be/gY-x4m47Duo It’s for the XStore theme but do the same for the Legenda, it uses the same way.
You don’t need to pay anything if plugin is bundled with theme! Read more about bundled plugins https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins
If you need to update plugin you can always get the latest plugin archive here https://www.8theme.com/downloads
So, install the latest version of the WPBakery plugin and use it to compose your page content and footer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.