Hello, I need some help with the following:
1. Change the logo width for the main menu and fixed menu – Set the logo max-width in theme settings, but the default menu still has a different width then the fixed menu. How do I change the width on both menu types?
Thanks!Site URL: hidden Theme version: 4.17 WooCommerce version: 3.3.0
Also, how to make changes to the Contact 7 form error/success message styles?
Your site under maintenance mode so I can’t see it.
1. Could you please provide temporary wp-admin access in Private Content?
2. Theme Options > Typography > Navigation + Theme Options > Styling > Navigation.
3. You may change message styles via custom css code (add the code in Theme Options > Styling > Custom css).
I was able to sort out the menu style. But unable to figure out the logo width issue.
A few more issues I ran into are:
4. I set the background color for the mobile menu icon to #424242 but it’s still showing as white, so I’m unable to see the icon in mobile view.
5. I added custom css to disable the fixed-header from mobile and tablet views, but it only disabled on the 0-480px media query.
6. I uploaded custom fonts, but I can’t figure out how to set the font in the [8THEME] Title heading section.
Temp wp-admin access has been added. Thanks for your assistance.
1. Is this solved https://prnt.sc/ib92n6 https://prnt.sc/ib92r0 ? If not, what logo size do you want to have in the header and fixed header?
4. I’ve changed “Header text color” to Dark in Theme Options > General > Header Settings.
5. Please check now http://prntscr.com/ib96cr
6. Please provide screenshots to help me understand more.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.