* I want to upload more than i product image for each product but thr is no image gallery option on product page. I spent much time and watched some tutoriols about this but couldnt get solved.
* How can i replace that button and link to previous page? screenshot, https://prnt.sc/sldw65
1) Theme Options > WooCommerce (Shop) > Single product page > Single product layout > Product Gallery Slider > Enable, go to Edit product and upload images – http://prntscr.com/tje9li
If this is no what you are looking for, describe the desired result in more detail.
2) Copy cart.php file (xstore/woocommerce/cart folder) to child-theme/woocommerce/cart/
http://prntscr.com/tjecea => http://prntscr.com/tjecz2
Dear Rose Tyler,
Thanks for your guidance. I try myself to solve above mentioned minor issues but didnt worked and now 4 days ago i have hired a SPEED optimization expert who has optimised my websiteis uploading very quick. But he couldnt solve the issues which i have posted you in my previous above mentioned post.
* Image gallery doesnt appear on any product page as i want to show multiple images for each single product.
* As you mentioned we tried to replace this button link: https://prnt.sc/sldw65 to previous page (Vorige Pagina). But after that we got this result: https://prntscr.com/tr9lkd. You can see the button disappeard.
Please have a look into this if these can be resolved.
1) Could you, please, provide us with link to product where you added the gallery images but they do not appear?
Also, the product gallery was disabled via Screen Options http://prntscr.com/trlbij > http://prntscr.com/trlbof Try to add images now.
2) Because you hide it http://prntscr.com/trl9bz Remove the code to show the link.
I am asking about product gallery. not about product variation images.
Yes, please provide URL of product where the product gallery is enabled via Screen Options but you can’t add images.
Thankfully, product gallery is appearing. I done different changes, i dont know luckily which setting i have changed.
** Its better to solve one more thing it is appearing to each customer when he want to go back to previous page from shoppingcart, see this link https://prntscr.com/ttutqj
I have 80% paid traffic on my website and this submission request makes my website bounce rate high especially a coustomer is bouncing from shopping cart is very demaging.
Issue that you described is not related to our theme but to WooCommerce adding to cart. If you enable the default theme and check https://gyazo.com/cc375b0791db2aa48e3d8288e984765a you’ll see the same. So, contact WooCommerce support https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce/
Sorry for unrelated theme question last time. But the issue is solved :).
I have again and again a noindex issue in search console about brands as i am using ”perfect woocommerce brands” plugin for years for brands https://prntscr.com/tuewdh . You can see how it is showing on product page its options https://prntscr.com/ttutqj .
Is thr any option of Brands available in xstore theme? If thr is any option available than i will delete this plugin ” perfect woocommerce brands”
Theme Options > WooCommerce (Shop) > Shop elements > Brands > Enable Brands.
I’ve had 502 and 503 errors for a long time. in the end, according to your advice, I hired an speed optimization expert to make my website loading facter. After his page loadtime optimization several things went wrong and I can’t even get that expert back because the payment has already been paid.
1- Organic traffic almost half.
2- Bounce rate still increased while website loads quickly.
3- In google search most of my products don’t have correct meta discriptions anymore.
4- Products ranking has gone all the way from 1-2 page to 4-5 page.
5- DR from my website also came down
6- Sitemap_index.xml works in search console but not redirecting from http, www to https.
In this hopelessness, I request you please take a look as a senior theme author perhaps you can find easily one of the cause which went wrong.
**That expert installed his own cache plugin and put some php coding in child theme function php folder too.
These above issues are not related to theme issues.
Please contact SEO expert for more details
after uploading xstore theme my designer has deleted all the theme default tags and categories. I am surprised that these are again thr to find. It killed the whole seo of my website. Is it happend after the theme update?
Sending you hereby 2 screenshots in private content area. These tags and categories are now ranking in searech console. Thr was a zero tag and zero caregory. how can these appear again into my website automatically to ruin my websites seo?
Default tags and categories could appear on your site only if you or your developer imported the default demo content.
Theme update does not affect DB tables (tags, categories save in DB), during theme update only files are updated.
I am having an issue while theme custamization option isn’t working anymore. Please can you guide me in this readard, https://prnt.sc/u0sjik.
** Please is it possible to send only major theme updates instead of every month one or two theme updates?
*** Just a while ago, found another issue. When i want to save product into my wishlist, wishlist icon keep buffering. https://prnt.sc/u0uemh.
Need your assistance to solve these issues. Thank you.
1) Don’t see the issue with the Customizer http://prntscr.com/u12xt7
2) WordPress released the major update 5.5 and we had to release the new updates compatible with the latest version of the WordPress. So, our updates depend on the WordPress, WooCommerce updates and bug fixes. If you don’t update WP and WooCommerce and don’t need bug fixes you can skip theme and XStore core plugin updates.
3) Wishlist plugin was out of date. We have updated Wishlist plugin and don’t see the mentioned issue.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.