1) To create product thumbnails with animation similar to the new Spice demo thumbnails, please navigate to XStore > Theme Options > Woocommerce > Shop > Product Design > Image Hover Effect > set as Zoom in and Publish it.
Please refer to the image provided at the following link for further reference: https://postimg.cc/QBB8vg6R
2) In order to assist you with your inquiry, we request that you provide us with URL and temporary access to the wp-admin of your website. This will enable us to take a closer look at your settings and provide you with a more accurate and specific solution.
To do this, please follow these steps:
– Create an account via Dashboard (Users > Add new) with administrator role. Refer to the following image for guidance: http://prntscr.com/s3rc9m
– Provide us with the username and password for the newly created account via the Private Content area. Refer to the following image for guidance: http://prntscr.com/s5mao7
– Any email address can be used for the new account, it does not have to be your personal email.
Please let us know once you have completed these steps, and we will promptly review your account information and provide assistance as soon as possible.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.