I recently updated my theme to the latest version, as well as the Visual Composer/WPBakery plug-in, and I’m having several issues.
1. The backend editor for pages and posts is unavailable.
2. The Masonry Media Grid is not displaying on my pages (here is one example: https://kellidease.com/baby-sessions/)
3. The column spacing and row layout is incorrect in many places (Home page, About page, etc.)
4. The Instagram Feed plug-in is not showing up in the page footer/static block where it is installed.
Site URL: hidden Theme version: Legenda Child v.4.2.1 (child 0.0.1)
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
1) You are using out of date version of the PHP on your site and your WordPress is not up to date http://prntscr.com/qyvm8q All In One SEO Pack plugin causes JS error http://prntscr.com/qyvkbt and latest version of Revolution Slider does not work with your version of PHP and caused Fatal error. So, contact your hosting provider and ask to update PHP at least to 7.0, better to 7.3.
Updating PHP and WordPress seemed to solve all of the issues. Just one more small thing: On my main blog page, the font of the post titles is much larger than it was prior to updating the theme. What is the easiest way to make this font smaller?