This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 4 months ago ago by Rose Tyler
Hi, I resumed testing updating to Woopress 6.0.1 but am striking issues with the core plugin still, this time using core plugin version 1.1.1.
I get the following when going to the customise theme screen
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function etheme_get_option() in /srv/bindings/4badf9bda6e5449b98cc4695558a38e2/code/wp-content/plugins/woopress-core/inc/functions.php:156 Stack trace: #0 /srv/bindings/4badf9bda6e5449b98cc4695558a38e2/code/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): et_dequeue_ult_scripts(”) #1 /srv/bindings/4badf9bda6e5449b98cc4695558a38e2/code/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /srv/bindings/4badf9bda6e5449b98cc4695558a38e2/code/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /srv/bindings/4badf9bda6e5449b98cc4695558a38e2/code/wp-includes/functions.wp-scripts.php(76): do_action(‘wp_print_script…’) #4 /srv/bindings/4badf9bda6e5449b98cc4695558a38e2/code/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-manager.php(456): wp_print_scripts(Array) #5 /srv/bindings/4badf9bda6e5449b98cc4695558a38e2/code/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-manager.php(552): WP_Customize_Manager->wp_die(0, ‘Non-existent ch…’) #6 /srv/bindings/4badf9bda6e5449b98cc4695558a38e2/code/wp-includes/c in /srv/bindings/4badf9bda6e5449b98cc4695558a38e2/code/wp-content/plugins/woopress-core/inc/functions.php on line 156
Can you please advise what could be causing this? The Redux and CMB2 plugins are installed.
Please provide URL, temporary wp-admin and FTP access.
Hello, please see dev log in details in private content. I am having issues getting guest ftp access set up at present…
Unfortunately, we can’t proceed without FTP access because once we start to edit files via Dashboard and get the fatal error Dashabord access will be locked and we won’t be able to proceed.
So, we are waiting for the FTP or at least cPanel access to your site.
Hi there. I have managed to set up a 8theme specific ftp login for my dev environment.
Please note that my provider does not use cpanel. Also the one deviation from your standard install is that dynamic.css is not writable in your default location and has a symbolic link to a writeable location
Thanks and regards,
We can’t connect to your FTP http://prntscr.com/pacnfy
But looks that problem is related not to our theme but to your WP installation because if we disabled the WooPress core plugin and switched to default WP theme we also get the error while using customizer http://prntscr.com/pacn0t I suppose your WP installation does not load theme while opening customizer, that’s why you get the fatal error when our theme is enabled because core plugin required theme functions while loading customizer, if plugin does not find theme functions (because WP does not load theme) then you get the error.
So, contact your hosting provider to solve the general problem with the default theme and customizer mode and then let me know if you still have a problem with our theme.
Hi Olga, Sorry about that, i missed giving you the protocol and port number. See Private area. With all of these settings Filezilla connects without any issues at my end.
OK, thank you for investigating. I will confirm and lodge a ticket with our WP provider.
1) Sorry, but you still did not solve the problem with Customizer and the default theme. We can’t proceed with checking our theme issue if customizer does not work even with the default theme on your site. Seems your hosting provider have some limits for WP options. Contact hosting support and solve the problem https://gyazo.com/bdb2e22363fe4e0de128c353a60fdeef . Reply back only after that.
2) We are able to connect to your SFTP but could you tell me in what folder your WP installation is located? Because we checked a few of them and did not find.
unfortunately using the low end product of a high end provider, I have to do my own troubleshooting. So my first thought was to disable all non essential plugins, and re-enable one by one and test. This led me to discover that a plugin I had to force https was causing the problem. With it enabled I could no longer customise. I could not recall the original reason for having this, but tested without and all interaction on the site is https, so I have gone ahead and removed it and updated my prod environment.
I have however encountered another issue with the woocommerce admin plugin provided by woocommerce, enabling this and trying to populate the analytics brought my site to it’s knees, so i have removed that, and everything seems to be working as expected!
I am glad that you sorted out.
Let us know if you need any other assistance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up