This theme looks very buggy. I am not sure What’s going on with the theme.
1)The changes that I do it take large amount of time to reflect that change or sometimes it don’t change even. In the future, if something I need to update urgently that means I need to contact you every time for little change. That’s not a ideal solution. I have created video display the changes that I have done is not visible at all.
2) Looks like you have fixed footer multiple times on the mobile version but it is displaying the same thing. I am not sure why? That’s in video as well.
3) The mobile color of theme I have changed multiple times over different times I am not sure from where this default color is coming from?
4) Mega menu on the mobile is also messy. I have also attached screen shot for that. Please have a look
I will be looking forward to your response thanks.Theme version: 8.0.6
1) Enabled 2 cache plugins. If you make changes of the element styles then you need to clear caches and browser cache every time you change anything. Or disable caches till you finish all the changes you need. We can do nothing with this from our side.
2) As I can see Elementor does not generate correct styles for the mobile version.
Before https://prnt.sc/1tbu63o after I Regenerate CSS & Data https://prnt.sc/1tbtx8e using Elementor option https://prnt.sc/1tbubc1 and cleared cache. Can’t tell you why this happens. Contact Elementor plugin support about this issue.
3) What do you mean by “mobile color of theme”? Are you talking about mobile header text color or bg color? Explain in more detail, please.
4) Static blocks that you use for the desktop version are not always suitable for the mobile menu. So, we would recommend you to go to Appearance > Menus > create separate menu for the mobile without static blocks but with the default suitems. Choose this menu in the Mobile menu element of the header builder.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.