I’m not experience at code. I just bought this theme, but I’m having difficulties adding filter widget to look exactly just like in the demo, the shop page. In demo there are many filters such as size, price, etc.. and I read that in documentation
“You can create additional sidebars to add your own content and functionality and to use different sidebars on different pages (posts) (except Home, Shop and Blog pages)”
How to make the page looks like the demo page?Theme version: IDStore WooCommerce version: 3.2
Thanks for the topic.
Please see screenshots from our demo http://prntscr.com/hv1938 http://prntscr.com/hv195r
For such filters as size and color, you need to have appropriate product attributes http://prntscr.com/hv19k4 and variable products https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/variable-product/
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
I’ve imported example data last time. Should I remove it first?
Where can I modify footer area just like in the documentation
United Kingdom, London <br>
Simple Street 15A
(123) 123.456.7890 <br>
, I’ve found the widget but I doesn’t let me edit it.
1. What do you want to remove?
2. Go to Appearance > Widgets.
3. Could you please provide me temporary wp-admin access?
1. The demo data.. How do I remove it?
2. I did go there but I can see where to edit that text.
1. Of course, you may remove demo data or replace with your own content, for example products http://prntscr.com/hv4sqa
I’ve added some widgets in your Product Page sidebar. Please check http://prntscr.com/hv4z1a > http://prntscr.com/hv4z8p + http://prntscr.com/hv4zbi
2. I’ve added Text widgets in Footer areas with content according to documentation. Please check.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.