We have some questions in regards to the menu part of the website that we are confused about.
1) Can we make the menu into a mega menu? Like as in this plugin; https://www.megamenu.com/
2) If I make the menu on computer, will it show up like that on all devices? Meaning will the mega menu show up on mobile devices?
On other themes, if you make the menu on computer it shows up like that on all devices, we just want to confirm in regards to that.
3) What is the difference of creating a mega menu on this plugin; https://www.megamenu.com/
versus creating one using the static blocks?
4) Can we create tab features on xstore that are shown on this plugin; https://www.megamenu.com/
5) If we create a very customized menu section on computer devices (using xstore) with lots of images, products, text etc. – will that show up on the mobile version? Or will we have to make a separate menu for mobiles?
Thanks for your help!Theme version: 9.1.2
Thank you for contacting us and for using XStore.
1/ Please check examples of menus from our demos – https://xstore.8theme.com/elementor/demos/marseille03/
You can create static blocks with any content you want (in most cases), and then add blocks into menu in site header.
Please watch this video – https://youtu.be/JiI6qDaVtY4
2/ Please check our demos to find out how the menu works with XStore theme. If the mega menu was created using static block it can be displayed correctly for descript devices only. If mega menu was created in the default way, it can be shown for mobile too – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/27-mega-menu
3/ We did not test this plugin with our theme, so we can’t give you a solid response. You can test by yourself. Sorry, but we do not provide support for 3rd party plugins. We hope for your understanding.
4/ There is no such feature available, unfortunately. You can post a request to our dev team here – https://www.8theme.com/taskboard/
5/ Likely you will be needed to create a separate menu for mobile.
We hope this information is helpful.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.