first i would like to thank you and your team for working hard to get the owl slider to be in rtl. i have no words. (even that there are still problems with the carosel as ill show you in this ticet. but really approiciate all your hard work).
here are my issues:
A. hompe page
link to the page: http://www.green-works-tools.co.il/
A1. share button – i deleted by mistake the share buttons of this on the top panel, how can i get them back? http://prntscr.com/e0pq0x
A2. translation string – i cant find where to translate “all categroies” , its not in the .po file. http://prntscr.com/e0pz2n
A3. carosel probelms:
A3.1. navigation arrows – the arrows box need to be moved abit more into the slider http://prntscr.com/e0ptqw
A3.2. navigation not rtl – please see video explenation https://www.useloom.com/share/2181fb60e3f811e6b14c091dee11d2d4
A3.3. in the carosel the categorys are shwoing first the sub category and only then, the category its self, it needs to be the opposite http://prntscr.com/e0pxu0
A4. the is a problem with the site cloums in responsive mode. please watch this video https://www.useloom.com/share/daca6d40e3f911e68456953b30d4311d
A5. share button problem – http://prntscr.com/e0qf6y
B1. image carosel – the first image needs to be on the right side of the page, not the left. http://prntscr.com/e0qjyb
B2. yesterday i have added yith tab manager, however also before i did this, i was not able to get the review tab to show on the product page, even that it is enabled.
C1. i am not sure how the page needs to look – but this page dosnt look right. could you check it please.
C2. this you cant see in the link but also the clinet info dosn’t look right
thanks again for all your help.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 3.6 WooCommerce version: updated
You are welcome!
A1. Use the [share] shortcode
A2. Use LocoTranslation plugin to synchronize your translation with updated theme files and translate string via Dashboard http://prntscr.com/e1d02y You may disable and delete this plugin after translation.
A3.3. We are able to change the categories direction but it’s not possible to change the category order. Unfortunately, it’s not feasible to redo significant areas of the theme as a mirror image. Some fixes could be made for the real site only. You can try to change the order by editing the etheme_product_cats function (/xstore/framework/woo.php). Copy this function into child theme and edit the order by term according to your needs https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/get_categories/#parameters
A4. Unfortunately, Visual Composer does not have option to change the columns order for the mobile devices. Like workaround, you can duplicate the row and change the order of the columns in that new row to 1 – 2 – 3. After that, hide columns of this new row for the desktop and of the previous row – for the mobile. http://prntscr.com/e1d50n
B1. The same problem with OWL carousel. Our expert will try to help you on Monday but I can’t promise anything because product thumbnails carousel is more difficult than products carousel.
C. Check now, please.
first i would like to thank you for all yout great help
i am haivng still some problems:
1. i cant find in loco the file with haves the “all categoires” field – can you tell me what file it is?
2. the shre buttons are still connected http://prntscr.com/e1jvav
3. the filter by price- when i move the right side of the slider it needs to change the min price, when i move the lefft side it needs to change the max price.
4. the quicq view detial text is not in rtl mode http://prntscr.com/e1k0vj
5. the right border is not shwoing http://prntscr.com/e1jxcb
6. the review tabs is not rtl
6.1. the section “add review” nedds to be on the right and reviews need to be on the left
6.2. the add review stars 1-5 need to be form right (1) to left (5)
6.3. the review image needs to be on the right and the stars on the left. http://prntscr.com/e1k01h
contact from 7
7.1. when presiing on “tab” button on the keyboard the from the top right filed the cursor needs to move to the second filed on the top row, however it is moving from left to right.
7.2. i need to create a row with 3 cloums – how can i do this?
Genreal question – will you be adding all of the rtl fixes to the next upades?
thanks again for all your help
1. Go to Theme Options > General > Secondary menu > translate there.
2. Sorry, the misprint in code. Check now.
3. This is default WooCommerce filter and we can do nothing. Contact with WC support on support forum.
5. We are working on your test site to make thumbnails carouser RTL. Once we do this we’ll check this issue again.
6. Check now
6.2. there is no way to change the order with CSS styles.
7.1. This is third-party plugin. You should contact with plugin author about this issue.
7.2. Do you mean 3 form fields per row http://prntscr.com/e3810x ?
We’ll include all the CSS changes but not the carousel. We plan to change the carousel but I’m not sure that it will be in next theme update but in future.
thanks again for your help
1. about translating the “all categorys” it is not the secondry, that is the “all departments” what is the file in loco that you found the string?
2. you dont support CF7? it comes bundle with the theme.
3. in the contact page, i mean that i want the insted that the will be 2 cloums of input fields, that the will be 3.
4. i just noticed that for some reason the thmnails of the productt image are not showing at all in this page.
1) You can translate it using Loco Translate. You just need to synchronize translation files after update to get new strings.
2) We provide base support for the plugin options but if you need advanced support you should contact with plugin authors. Only plugin authors are able to fix plugin bugs.
3) Only by additional customization. Add custom class for the group where you want to have 3 fields per row and change the width of the fields. You may also contact with plugin author to ask if they have any other solution for you.
4) We have changed the carousel on your test site (You sent link and access in chat). Please, check it and we’ll move the changed files to your live site if everything is ok.
sorry it took me time to response
1. the carosel on the test site looks great.
2. i am having a problem on all prouct pages that after scrooling to after the description tabs, the page scrolls on its self to the end of the page. also when it gets to the end of the page, it hard to scroll backup
3. are you planing to add more capabiltys to style the woocommerce tabs?
1. If everything is ok on dev site you can move the child theme files to your live server. If you made any changes in child theme style.css then do the backup of this file, compare dev and main files https://text-compare.com/ and add your changes to dev file.
2. Once you move the dev child theme files to change the carousel, contact us again and we’ll check what it the reason of your issue.
3. What options do you suggest?
i have changed the child theme from the dev site to the main site. all looks good. thanks.
1. i am having a problem with the site that on product page when i scroll below the “decription” tabs, the page starts to scroll down until the end of the page on its own. and then it is hard to scroll backup.
2. the site is loading realllly slow. any ideas what can i do?
We are glad that problem with carousel was fixed.
1) Problem appeared because these 2 options were enabled http://prntscr.com/egk9vx You can use either fixed image or fixed content. Both image and content can’t be fixed because it does not make sense.
2) I have checked your site and I would suggest you to try W3 Total Cache plugin or WP Rocket to minify CSS and JS and add cache the site. Also, fix the moments related to your server http://prntscr.com/egkd8p and http://prntscr.com/egkdv8
Optimize all the images you have, 7.9MB is too large size for the page. You may try Kraken.io or any other similar service.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.