6. The add to cart is not working correctly. For example when I am at the product page and select the add to cart button:
a. The message is not appeared correctly
b. The view basket button is not working.
7. The button enlarge image is not working
8. The tabs are not working
9. The number of products in the cart is not visible
10. When I change the delivery option is not recalculating the total (as it is happening on desktop)
11. The Checkout button is sticky to crossel products
12. All forms are opened by default, so users are really confused
13. When I change the delivery option is not recalculating the total (as it is happening on desktop)
14. The drop down state is overwriting the post code text field
Please check all the above and advice on how to fix them.
iPhone 6 & 5 are popular devices and our users don’t have a quality experience when visiting our site from their mobile devices.
Looking forward for your prompt response/
Thank you very much,
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
I was expecting an answer to my topics but I haven’t received one yet.
It has been a major inconvenience to us that this is still not working properly. We have chosen this theme because it was supposed to be responsive but now the whole website doesn’t work on iPhone. You haven’t even checked the issues yet.
I am confident that the above issues will be dealt as very important and that I will have a feedback as soon as possible.
You are using old versions of some included plugins. First of all, please, update all the included plugins and deactivate old versions. After that checked your problems and reply back which of them are still present.
Thank you very much for helping me fix all the issues.
There was a plugin called “Remove Uppercase Accents” that caused all the problems. After deactivating this plugin all my issues were resolved.
Thank you very much for your support!!