For the shop section,
How can we add a brief description and images in regards to for example when someone clicks the brand name/or category – it would show what the brand/category is about and have an image etc.
We are using this demo; https://xstore.8theme.com/elementor2/industrial-power-tools/shop/
So when someone clicks the brand “DeWalt” it would show an image of the brand and maybe some text about the brand etc on the top section.
Or when someone clicks gardening, it would show an image of gardening and some words of brief description etc.
Thanks for your helpTheme version: 9.0.4
We would like to explain how to display a specific image/text on a specific brand/or category page.
1) To display a specific image/text on a specific category page in the top section, first create a new static block from the Dashboard > Static Blocks menu according to your requirements. Then, navigate to Dashboard > Products > Categories > edit the specific category > add/paste the static block shortcode and add the desired text in the description box. Finally, save the settings. Please refer to the attached image for further reference. https://postimg.cc/RWD4myd9
2) To display a specific image or text on the top section of a specific Brand page, please follow these steps:
1. Create a new static block from the Dashboard > Static Blocks menu, according to your requirements.
2. Navigate to Dashboard > Products > Brands > edit the specific Brand.
3. Paste the static block shortcode and add the desired text in the description box.
4. Save the settings.
For a better reference, please refer to the attached image.
Thanks very much, you always provide the best help.
So the static block will show on the top section right?
Is there also a way to add a static block on the bottom section?
Can we add this for specific product categories as well?
So when someone clicks on a specific category, a custom static block can appear so it looks more customized?
Thank you for using our theme and for contacting us.
1. Let me explain: if you paste the static block shortcode and add the desired text in the description box, the static block will be displayed at the top of the page. If you paste the static block shortcode and add the desired text in the description after the content, the static block will be displayed at the bottom of the page.
2. Yes, you can add this for specific product categories as well.
To add a static block to the bottom section of the category page, please follow the steps below:
a. Navigate to Dashboard > Products > Categories > edit category.
b. Under the Description after the content section, paste the static block shortcode.
c. Add the desired text in the description box.
d. Save the settings.
For further reference, please refer to the attached image: https://postimg.cc/ZBPBg56S
Thanks! Very helpful – we will do this.
Just had one more question if you may help us with that, that would be amazing!
Website is on PCA;
The website (based on WooCommerce)
As you can see, the shop page has a sub section (shop/”new section”)
Dedicated to specific products that would be on the website (for example – clothing, hats, cars etc.)
How can we do this?
Thank you for reaching out to us. In order to better understand your issue, could you please provide more details and a screenshot of the issue? This will help us provide you with an appropriate solution.
Additionally, please share your WordPress admin login details in the private content area using the following format:
WordPress Admin URL:
WordPress Admin Username:
WordPress Admin Password:
Please note that we recommend taking a complete backup of your site before proceeding.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Yes; the website is on PCA.
If you look at the URL; its shop/food
How can we implement that?
Currently, we can only have shop.
How do we add a sub category/page after the shop/
We suggest that you set your permalinks setting as shown in the screenshot provided here: https://postimg.cc/9zgVDC5d.
We believe this will resolve your issue.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.