Hi 👋 I have some questions:
1. How I can turn on sliding cart from left when product is added to cart? Now i see green banner on bottom with information that product is added to cart. How change it?
2. Some products on my site is showing sizes by list and some by product swatches. I want only product swatches. Examples: https://lautwear.com/shop/women/women-tshirts/human/ and https://lautwear.com/shop/women/women-tshirts/women-mesh-tshirt-techno-diva/
3. How to turn on all font weights in site? When i use Custom Heading and try to choose some weight i see only 2-3 weights (not all)
ThanksSite URL: hidden Theme version: 7.0.1
Thank you for using our theme!
1) Go to Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop > Shop page layout > Product Added Notification > disable it http://prntscr.com/uhq4a8
2) Do you use global attribute for this product https://lautwear.com/shop/women/women-tshirts/human/ or the custom one? http://prntscr.com/uhq76r Use the global one if you want to have the variation swatches.
3) By additional customization only. WPBakery limits the fonts, unfortunately, so to add more font-weight you can copy et_rewrite_vc_google_font function from the xstore/framework/vc.php to child theme functions.php and add more fonts.
1) Have you cleared cache?
Please provide a screenshot for a better understanding the desired result.
Lightshot Screenshot tool https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html makes screenshots and generates links then you can provide links of screenshots here via Private Content area – https://prnt.sc/u7vwsg
Ohh, that’s a shame. Do you plan to run this in the future for products with variants?
Can you help me with point 3) I guess I’m doing something wrong. What part of code i need to copy and paste to functions.php in child theme? https://prnt.sc/uk6hta
And another question:
I’m using hooks for Stripe plugin. Should i paste it to function.php in child theme?
1) Not sure about this. You may try third-party plugins to add the Ajax add to cart for the variable products https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-ajax-add-to-cart-for-variable-products/ or https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-ajax-add-to-cart/
3) Copy function http://prntscr.com/ul53z3 and add the font you need to the list of available fonts.
If you need to change any functions or add hooks you can use child theme functions.php if anything else is not mentioned in the plugin docs.
4) Just paste the svg code there http://prntscr.com/ul586q
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty