I am facing following problems on my website while using xstore theme:
1. Affiliate link button not showing on product or shop page. It was working few days before.
2. Cannot add any more filters on my shop page
3. Cannot edit the shop page on elementor. It gives me following error: Sorry, the content area is not found in your page. You must call “the content” function in the current template.
Please suggest the solution.
Thanks.Theme version: 9.0.4 WooCommerce version: 13.8.4
Thank you for using our theme and for reaching out to us. Could you please provide us with the URL of your site via the Private Content area?
We appreciate your cooperation.
1/ Please provide screenshots of your settings and temporary wp-admin access.
To do this, please follow these steps:
– Create an account via Dashboard (Users > Add new) with administrator role. Refer to the following image for guidance: http://prntscr.com/s3rc9m
– Provide us with the username and password for the newly created account via the Private Content area. Refer to the following image for guidance: http://prntscr.com/s5mao7
– Any email address can be used for the new account, it does not have to be your personal email.
You can use Lightshot screenshot or Gyazo tool to make screenshots and share the links here, or you can use a file sharing service such as WeTransfer https://wetransfer.com/
2, 3/ Answered by email.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.