This is new feature of the theme. If you don’t like it you can disable the toggle for the footer widgets in Theme Options > Footer > Footer layout > Footer Widgets Toggle On Mobile > off.
Thanks everyone for the help. I do notice our suppport runs out next month? is there a way to continue the support for this theme?
We got a notice to update the xstore core to 1.5.3. I know everything was just updated two days ago (wordpress, xstore, theme itself) so I assume this is a new update to xstore?
As stated before our 6 month support is running out. How do we renew the support for this theme, in the past we was told we could
1) Your support available until 2020-01-04. If you need information how to update support in future read the docs https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/92-how-to-renew-support-period
2) The latest version of Xstore theme is 6.2.4, XStore Core plugin – 1.5.4, it was released 05.12.2019 https://xstore.8theme.com/update-history/
We release regular theme updates (every week as a rule) to fix minor issues and implement improvements.
1) Website was down with no product images showing. http://prntscr.com/qd5jia
2) Product page http://prntscr.com/qd5jtf this is also like this on each individual product page as well.
3) Website is loading and operating a lot slower than usual.
This has been going on since late yesterday and we have no idea why. Could you please check into this and fix this issue.
As usual thank you for the help.
Do you know the reason as to why the product pictures was not showing up?
To follow up on one last issue the advanced-cache.php that was added by you why isnt it working, no recaptcha is showing up when a customer signs in or registers with a account. http://prntscr.com/qd6fe5, If this is not going to work how do we remove this drop in plugin
We wanted a recaptcha on our site since we get many spoof signups. We thought about installing the http://prntscr.com/qd6hrq
Problem with images was caused by Lazy Loading type of image optimization(Theme Options > Speed Optimization > Images). We’ll fix this issue in next theme update, until this happened we chose another type of image optimization – LQIP.
ReCaptcha is not the default option of the WooCommerce. What plugin did you use to add this? Are you keeping it enabled on your site now?
1 .No we got a message saying the (We have installed cache plugin)I guess I should of asked why. I assume it is this (drop in plugin) as shown here
http://prntscr.com/qd6w8o because we didnt add this on our end.
2.. As for the ReCaptcha we was going to activate this plug but we didnt do it yet http://prntscr.com/qd6vjq because we didnt know if it would work or not. We wanted to add a recaptcha for customers on the sign up and register pages etc
1) We have installed the W3 Total cache plugin and probably plugin creates that file for the correct work.
2) We don’t think that cache plugin will cause the issue with the reCaptcha because it will be possible to exclude that page from caching. Enable plugin and let us know if you have any issues with it and we’ll try to help you to solve them.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.