1) Could you update the xtheme for us as shown in the screenshot http://prntscr.com/pdwlst
2)Also could you update the Xstore Core to version 1.2.6 as shown by screenshot http://prntscr.com/pdwmy4
I assume these are two different updates? We rather have you do the updates and make sure everything is correct. The last time we tried the update the website crashed several times.
DonTheme version: XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme WooCommerce version: Version 3.6.5
Thank you for the response. We noticed on the update it says: Any customization’s you have made to theme files will be lost. What is the theme files?
We made a lot of customization to this theme, added, products, pages, text, changes to the menus, header, sliders, widnets etc.
Is all of these customization going to be lost during the update?
Customization of theme files means that you changed code of any file in wp-content/themes/xstore folder. If you do not change anything there then you won’t lose it. You won’t lose products, pages, anything you created from WP Dashboard. Anyway, do the backup of your files and DB just in case. What theme version are you using now? Do you use child theme? Did you change anything in child theme files if you use it?
Nope, the theme includes a lot of files, we can’t compare every file with the original one for those who want to update our theme, hope you understand, we have thousands clients, it’s just impossible to spend time for these things. If you are not sure then create a staging website (full copy of the production one) and update the theme and all the necessary plugins there first. If everything is ok then you’ll be able to update production.
We keep getting email messages about:
We’d like to let you know that an update to your item XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme by 8theme is now available in your Downloads page.
Could you update this theme for us, plus update the Xstore core plug in and update us to wordpress 5.3? We would appreciate it and also would fill more comfortable if you made these updates.
You’re using old version, please update Theme & Plugins to latest version: https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/63-theme-update
We already know this. We was told in several threads that you could update this for us and you told us you could if we gave you our access information to log into our account. We had trouble before trying to download and update this theme that is why we asked again.
We attached the temp login information, Per instructions we did a website backup
Please update the following
1 update Word Press 5.3
2 Update to X Store to 6.2.3
3 update X Store Core plugin
Thank you. with the update we noticed a few minor problems:
1) On devices like like smartphones and tablets the black add to cart button is hovered over the entire product images on the homepage. http://prntscr.com/q65i1q
2) on each product page on the top, where it says related products http://prntscr.com/q65kzb this hovered buttom image is a again problem.
3)Under system requirements http://prntscr.com/q65j9w the Max execution time: is only 30. Is this a problem?
4) At http://prntscr.com/q65kzb it says the Redux Framework is not required. Should we remove it?
5) It says Your theme (Xstore Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. Is this a problem?
You are welcome.
1), 2) Disabled
3) Only if you plan to import demo content again but I suppose you don’t because your site is live.
4) Yes, we disabled and removed it.
5) It’s some file of the email templates http://prntscr.com/q66jfm I know nothing about your changes in that file because we did not copy it to child theme. So, check and update it.
Another issue that needs to be brought up.
Screenshot http://prntscr.com/q68qeg is how are footer menu looks on a laptop. Now before it look like that on all mobile devices including, iphone, samsung galaxy, ipad etc.
However, now it looks like this screenshot on mobile devices. http://prntscr.com/q68x1v
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty