I want to separate brands as men and women to filter how I break up
When I choose a brand, when I choose a man or woman, I want to bring only the products of that brand, or when I choose a woman, I bring only women’s products.
To create a filter by Male/Female
1) create Attribute Gender with terms: Male and Female http://prntscr.com/o4y3ai .
2) Then apply this attribute for every product http://prntscr.com/o4y3pu
3) Go to Appearance > Widgets > add the Filter by attribute widget to shop sidebar http://prntscr.com/o4y4wl
Do you use third-party plugin to implement filter?
What plugin do you use? Sometimes plugin or theme should be additionally customized to work properly together. Provide temporary Dashboard and FTP access to your site to check.
1) Create a temporary WP user with admin permission and provide us with login and pass to allow us to check what widgets you used, switch on/off some theme options to test what causes your issue.
2) Contact your hosting provider and ask FTP host, password and user, provide us with this information to provide access to theme files and allow us to change them if issue is related to our theme.
brand filtering +
connected to each other select brand then choose male or female If there is anything related to the man about the brand I or chose the brand and the women I want everything about the brand and woman I choose
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty