1) I checked your site and don’t see problem with the products https://gyazo.com/03efd63a473929d3b121aa513ce48a36
2) You should refresh the page if you resize the window to reinit the gallery slider.
1. That Issue happens when there is an update for any plugin
2. So It is not fixable ?
1) Do you mean even third-party plugin or if you get notification about XStore plugin update?
2) Nope, unfortunately.
1.Not Sure About It but it happens
2. Why Not? i mean cant you purge it in next update of theme ?
1. Please check if this problem is caused by our Core plugin update or not. Let us know.
2. No, it is how the slider works, we can’t change it.
1.It Keeps Happening When There is an update for any plugin i am using likewise today there was an update of Lite Speed Cache and products where not loading unless i update that plugin .
Please, contact us and provide WP Dashboard and FTP access to your site once you get any plugin update again and face this issue. We need to check that to find out why that happens.
i added some plugin and it got fixed again i will share details when it happens next time
Now i am having same problem
products not loading
please check whats wrong
i tried to upload it to the shite you mention
but it didn’t upload there
also, let me know if you want me to paste the whole error here
Please read this article – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/100-how-to-speed-up-my-website
Edit Home page > settings of Products elements > enable Lazy loading. Theme Options > General > Mobile Content Optimization
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.