my page is extremely slow and even more so when I go from one product to another.
1) I haven’t installed any extra plugins
2) I have wprocket installed
3) I’m on a vps server with 4 cores – 8GB Memory
4) I have only put 45 products
What could be wrong?
gmetrix and google speed show very good speeds but in reality it is very slow.
In order to assist you with your inquiry, we request that you provide us with temporary access to the wp-admin of your website. This will enable us to take a closer look at your settings and provide you with a more accurate and specific solution.
To do this, please follow these steps:
– Create an account via Dashboard (Users > Add new) with administrator role. Refer to the following image for guidance: http://prntscr.com/s3rc9m
– Provide us with the username and password for the newly created account via the Private Content area. Refer to the following image for guidance: http://prntscr.com/s5mao7
– Any email address can be used for the new account, it does not have to be your personal email.
Please let us know once you have completed these steps, and we will promptly review your account information and provide assistance as soon as possible.
Ok thank you
As we can see, the speed on the dashboard is not particularly fast, and our theme does not affect it.
Additionally, we tested your website with the default WooCommerce StoreFront theme and experienced the same speed as with our XStore theme. This indicates that the speed of your website is independent of the theme activated on it, so theme support cannot assist you.
Given that you have the WP Rocket plugin activated, we would recommend that you contact their premium support for help, as they specialize in speed optimization.
Thank you for understanding.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.