In the organic demo XStore theme, there is a custom side bar. I removed its content, but the space now is empty and the Dokan Vendor store page isn’t centered. How does it remove the side bar space completely?
I also want to change the dropdown login/register (my account) button text. I changed it with Dokan, but the dropdown from the account button keeps it in English.Theme version: 1
Thank you for using our theme!
1) Do you want to remove the sidebar for the shop page? Or where exactly? Provide us with a link to the page where you want to remove the sidebar and temporary WP Dashboard access.
2) Provide screenshot of the texts that you want to change for better understanding.
1) I already removed the sidebar and its content, but the space where the sidebar was positioned is staying blank and the store pages therefore are not centered: https://ibb.co/DKSZQ0L
1) Provide us with a link to the page where you want to remove the sidebar and temporary WP Dashboard access. We need to check the settings you use. We can’t help with this problem by screenshot only.
2) Translate XStore core plugin and also XStore theme https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/30-base-theme-translation
1) See private content. I also can’t translate the buttons ‘follow’ ‘share’ and ‘select options’. Is that Dokan and do I have to translate that through Dokan plugin translation?
2) Thanks, solved it. Didn’t show right after translation, but after a few minutes, it translated!
I think I got the problem, only need a solution. When I enable sidebar position in Shop page Layout, it enables the sidebar in the categories and vendor store page together. I want the sidebar enabled in de product categorie page (general shop page) and disabled in the vendor store page (Dokan). Is that possible?
1) Vendor page inherit the shop page layout, not the categories page layout, you can control that from Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop > Shop page layout. There is no option to disable sidebar for the vendor page only.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.