I have updated to the latest plugins, visual composer etc.
I now notice my footer links (second row on the left) group closely together on some pages but not on others?
On my home page they have good line height but on some other pages they are close together?
Please see page links in private
The reason is you’re using very old theme version and Woocommerce plugin.
You need update them to the latest versions.
Please do this and create back up of the files and database before update.
I updated the theme before and it ruined my whole website, things did not work how they should do and the support on this forum did not resolve all the issues so I had to go back to a previous version that worked!
People that use your theme have it running as a live website, we can’t let customers see our website displaying incorrectly.
Has your themes update rectified the search issue not displaying correctly and other issues from my previous topics??
So it is not as easy as saying ‘ You are using an old theme, update it! ‘
I would update it if your theme updates worked properly yes.
And Jack just to mention, my issues have nothing to do with the theme being an old theme.
If you read my comments you would know I only updated the plugins to the latest version, it has nothing to do with woocommerce at all either??
Please try again.
I have also noticed a problem with the categories listed on product pages, the catgories list on the left side (left sidebar)
The categories do not go as intended like the navigation menu? they seem to go in a random order? even if i drag and drop the catgories in order using the catgories through admin for product categories??
Sorry for a delay.
The problem is caused by incompatibility of the theme with the latest version of Ultimate VC Addons plugin. If you want to keep theme version 1.5 then you have to revert back to old plugins versions and don’t update them.
Otherwise you need update the theme too.
well I am sorry to say that your advice about updating the theme and woocommerce would make everything ok, this is not the case and my issue with footer links being different are the same.
I also have new issues which I will list below including the original issue;
1) footer links display incorrectly depending on what page you are on, the home page that have a big gap in between, on product pages and other pages they are grouped closely together with not much gap padding at all. NEED TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM … see picture below.
2) On product pages this horizontal line does not line up from the top of the products to the category sidebar … please see picture below
3) The info boxes I have on my home page, the text seems to have dropped too low under the heading? this has happened before on visual composer update.
Please see picture below.
4) I notice that the website on pages judder slightly from left to right on page load, it has nothing to do with my browser and on the previous it did not do this?
5) On the product category list I have product categories which do not go in order, for example I have iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3 but they list like this: iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini
I would like to order them in order i.e. iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3 going downwards. I have changed them within woocommerce admin but your theme is mis-sorting them??
Admin details posted earlier on in private content.
I hope to get these problems resolved, thank you.
To update you and add more issues! … THIS IS WHY I STAYED ON AN OLDER THEME VERSION DUE TO BUGS AND BEING THIS IS ON A LIVE WEBSITE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
Issue no 4) when the website loads and going from page to page, IE and Firefox the same issue.
But it does not do the page judder on mobile phone or tablet iPad ?
New issues to add…
6) search icon in top bar (header) goes into the shopping bag when using the iPad whilst in landscape mode.
7) product page tabs I.e. reviews, description etc at bottom of the page are overlapping when using the iPad and mobile phone, tab heading text such as REVIEWS are mis-aligned.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.