I need help, please.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 15780546
Thank you for your recent purchase and use of our theme.
We would like to inquire about the page builder you used to import the demo. It appears that you may have imported the demo using the WP Bakery page builder and subsequently edited the content with the Elementor page builder OR vice versa. This action seems to have caused significant disruption to your site.
We strongly recommend using a single page builder for both the import and editing processes to avoid such issues.
Our suggestion is to reset your staging site to its default settings. Once this is done, please share your staging site’s WP Admin URL and credentials with us in the private content area of this topic.
Additionally, please let us know which demo you wish to import and the page builder you intend to use. We will then handle the import process for you to ensure a smooth transition.
Why are there so many issues with these theme
We apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused.
We kindly request that you read and adhere to the instructions provided in our theme documentation, which can be found at the following link: https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/34-demo-content . This guide will assist you in importing the demo to your site.
If you encounter any difficulties during this process, please do not hesitate to share your site’s WP Admin URL and Credentials with us. You can do this securely by using the private content area of this topic.
Additionally, please inform us of the specific demo and page builder you wish to import. This will enable us to import the demo content for you and provide further assistance as needed.
We are here to help.
Still not working. I need your help
We appreciate your cooperation in providing the WP-admin login details.
We are pleased to inform you that the issue you were experiencing has been resolved. We kindly request you revisit your site after clearing your browser cache.
We have also successfully imported the lifestyle demo onto your site.
Should you have any further inquiries or concerns, please feel free to contact us. Our support team is always at your disposal to provide assistance.
Thank you, need more help
Thank you for getting in touch with us.
We have XStore Studio that allows safe import sections from different demos (Elementor) – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/148-xstudio-feature-of-xstore-wordpress-theme
On Elementor official site you will find video tutorials and documentation – https://elementor.com/academy/guides-and-tutorials/
We hope this information is helpful.
Please help with the main menu design blocks
Please describe your goal/the desired result first, then we will do our best to help you.
Designing the website
We appreciate your prompt response.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our support team is always available to assist you.
Need help transferring my content from main website to staging website
I need help. I used different blocks from different xstore demo websites to design my new site. Naturally, all the fonts are different. Is there any way I can change all the fonts in one setting or do I have to change them one by one?
1) a. We are pleased to inform you that Xstore provides Typography settings which can be accessed by navigating to XStore > Theme Options > Typography. In this section, you have the option to select the Body Typeface font, which sets the global font style for your entire website.
Additionally, you can also set the Headings Font, which determines the font style of all headings on your website on a global scale.
Please refer to the attached image for further clarification.
b. In addition, you have the option to modify the fonts by editing the specific blocks you are utilizing according to your needs through the page builder.
We trust that this information will be of assistance to you.
Also, how can I transfer my blog posts from my main website to this demo website?
2) Transferring blog posts from your main WordPress website to a staging website is a common task, especially when you want to make changes or updates to your site without affecting the live version. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
Step 1: Create a Staging Website:
Before you can transfer your blog posts, you need to set up a staging website.
Step 2: Log in to Your Main Website
Log in to the admin dashboard of your main WordPress website.
Step 3: Export Blog Posts
1) From the WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to “Tools” > “Export.”
2) Choose “Posts” as the content type you want to export. You can select other content types if needed.
3) Click the “Download Export File” button. This will generate an XML file containing your blog posts. Save it to your computer.
Step 4: Import Blog Posts to Staging Website
Now that you have exported your blog posts, you can import them into your staging website:
1) Log in to the admin dashboard of your staging website.
2) Navigate to “Tools” > “Import.”
3) If you haven’t installed the WordPress Importer plugin, you will be prompted to do so. Install and activate it.
4) Click on “Run Importer” under the WordPress Importer.
5) Upload the XML file you downloaded in Step 3. Click the “Upload file and import” button.
6) Assign the author for imported posts (if necessary) and select whether you want to import attachments (media files) or not.
7) Click the “Submit” button.
WordPress will now import your blog posts from the XML file to your staging website.
Step 5: Verify and Test
After the import is complete, you should visit your staging website to ensure that the blog posts have been transferred successfully.
Remember to back up your live site before making any significant changes or migrations to ensure you can revert if anything goes wrong.
fonts and blog posts
editing different block demo themes
fonts and blog posts
We understand that you are interested in modifying the content of the Single Post page, specifically in terms of Font Size and Styling. To accomplish this, please follow the steps below:
1. Edit your Single Post page using the Elementor page builder. You can refer to this screenshot for guidance: https://postimg.cc/njd3ppFN
2. Next, you will need to edit the elements on the Single Post page using the Elementor page builder to adjust them according to your preferences. Please refer to the following screenshots for further assistance:
To create a new Post, please navigate to WP-Dashboard >> Posts. From there, you can create a new Post, edit it with the Elementor page builder, and add content as per your requirements.
Should you have any further queries or require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
editing different block demo themes
We are pleased to inform you that we have prepared an instructional video to guide you on how to edit sections on your site using the Elementor page builder. We kindly request you to watch the entire video at the provided link.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.