The “add to cart” buttons do not work with ajax in the frontend (the first time it adds to cart but the button stays in loop and does not work anymore), but they do work in the backend (thema options > woocommerce > shop >shop page layout
We have disabled all plugins and the same thing happens.
The debug mode does not give us anything
If we use the Version Control for jQuery plugin to change the jquery version, the store page works but the cart stops working (empty cart and the + and – buttons).
How can we fix it?
Thanks.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 9.1.13 WooCommerce version: 7.9.0
Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.
1. There is a test that can clarify it the mentioned behavior comes from our theme or from somewhere else:
– Please check how it works with the default WooCommerce theme – Storefront activated on your site (go to Appearance > Themes > Install and activate the official WooCommerce theme Storefront for a few mins and check if your issue appears with our theme only or with the default WooCommerce theme too. Our XStore Core plugin can be disabled also to make this test more clear) and let us know the result.
2. We suggest disabling all third-party plugins (including CDN,cache plugins and jetpack ) that do not come bundled with XStore (https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/36-included-plugins), clearing the cache of the browser, and then checking again. It is possible that one of the additional plugins is causing the issue.
If the issue still persists, please keep all third-party plugins deactivated on your site and grant us permission to debug your site, which includes deactivating all third-party plugins and on-site Customization. This will allow us to investigate and assist you accordingly.
Please note that you should take a complete backup of your site before proceeding.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our support team is always available to assist you.
We still have the same problem:
The “add to cart” button doesn’t work with ajax on the frontend (the first time it adds to cart but the button gets looped and doesn’t work anymore), but it does work on the backend (theme options > woocommerce > shop >shop page layout).
Regarding the tests you indicate in your previous answer:
1. with the storefront theme it works correctly, with the xstore core plugin activated it works and without activating the xstrore plugin it also works.
In these two cases, if we activate the third party plugins it also works.
2. If we use the Xstore (Child) theme it stops working. With the Xstore (Version: 9.1.14) it works correctly, but the customizations made in the child theme disappear. It is important that we use the child theme which is where we have the customizations done.
We have left all third party plugins deactivated so that you can make any changes or tests you need. It is a test environment and I give them permission for any changes.
We have made a backup.
We need help to get it working.
Thanks for your help.
Thank you for reaching out to us and for your efforts in troubleshooting the issue.
Based on your report, it appears that the problem you are experiencing is due to the activation of the Xstore (Child) theme. This confirms that the issue is a result of the customization of the child theme. Please note that our item support does not cover or take responsibility for any additional customization code.
Our support is solely for our theme, For more information, please refer to our support documentation at https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/25-support.
We recommend that you contact your developer and request them to rectify this issue.
Thank you for your understanding.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.