March 13, 2018 at 12:07 pm #188045
That was the reason of the problem that you provided FTP to test WP installation and dashboard access to the production site.
We need Dashboard access to the site where theme should be updated. Credentials from the production site do not work for the /newdemo/. Please, provide me admin panel access to the site where you want to update theme now.
RegardsMarch 13, 2018 at 12:14 pm #188046
Okay, I will provide the detials for test site in private content.Private Content HiddenMarch 13, 2018 at 12:16 pm #188047
I looked over the latest theme release for Classico and seems like a lot of files are missing…March 13, 2018 at 7:46 pm #188116
We have updated theme. Fattal error was caused by wp-content/themes/classico-child/framework/theme-functions.php
I don’t know why you moved that file into child theme because if you want to change the function from that file you just need to copy the function into child theme functions.php file and don’t need to copy whole theme-functions.php file.
RegardsMarch 14, 2018 at 10:46 am #188156
Thank you for sorting that. I didn’t set up the child theme on this website so I’m not sure what was done. So what is the best way to update the theme on our live site? Are there some steps I can follow as the help guide I was sent before about upgrading the theme doesn’t tell you what to do with relatio to child and parent themes and how best to update them.
SimonMarch 14, 2018 at 11:16 am #188162
Also, just discovered that on the testing site, I am unable to add an element to a single product with WP Bakery. Can you take a look and let me know what the bug is? As will need to fix this before updating the theme on the live site. Thanks!March 14, 2018 at 2:09 pm #188184
1) Default child theme does not have files that your child theme includes. You need to contact site developer to find out.
2) http://prntscr.com/ir2vup Don’t see problems with product.
RegardsMarch 14, 2018 at 2:14 pm #188185
1. Sorry I don’t understand what you mean.
2. There is no problem viewing the product, but if you try to add an element to the page, none of the elements can be clicked. ie. you can click them but nothing happens.March 14, 2018 at 2:22 pm #188186
Regarding point 1: You mean there are edits in our child theme – yes there will be some customisation – can we not just update the parent so it doesn’t affect the child?March 14, 2018 at 6:19 pm #188214
1) Child theme includes only functions.php and style.css file at start. When you begin to customize your site you copy new files into the child theme and change them. When you update parent theme sometimes you may need to update child theme files according to changes in parent theme because you override parent theme files and old child theme files sometimes make the problems for the parent theme. If you need more information about child themes you can read WP documentation.
2) Don’t understand your problem https://gyazo.com/236a7ff8df6ff741418e149e1717e51f
RegardsMarch 14, 2018 at 6:24 pm #188216
Thanks for reply.
1) Thanks. Will have to read it over again.
2) Seems to work okay for you so maybe a browser issue, though Chrome is usually fine. Will have to do more testing.
Feel free to close this ticket.
The topic ‘Some product SKUs not recognised/showing in [8theme] Products element’ is closed to new replies.
Already a member? Sign In
Enter your Username and Password to get started.
Have a good time on our web-site!
Oops, looks like you don’t have access!
Seems you did not register purchase code for Classico WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.
Please, enter the appropriate Envato purchase code below to create a topic on current forum
Already a member? Sign In
adwa on Menu design not saving 6 hours, 40 minutes ago
Panasan on Royal theme minor issues 10 hours, 6 minutes ago
Olga Barlow on Top bar with header 14 11 hours, 14 minutes ago
Olga Barlow on Royal theme minor issues 11 hours, 54 minutes ago
Graham on How to fix a text styling error on mobile view 13 hours, 37 minutes ago
Add product categories above product
14 hours, 32 minutes ago
14 hours, 38 minutes ago
Top bar with header 14
by Marta Iraola
11 hours, 14 minutes ago
Change the mobile header
19 hours, 17 minutes ago
16 hours, 6 minutes ago
How edit cart popup banner in xstore beta 5
14 hours, 53 minutes ago
How to edit these two icon and test. Where to edit.
22 hours, 41 minutes ago