1. The cart in gone from the header (only visible when scrolling with the fixed header).
2. The “Recent Post Widget” is not visualizing the posts.
3. I would like to have the navigation arrows visible at all times (the the 8themes products widget).
I’ve attached images for points #2 and #3
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 6.1 WooCommerce version: latest
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
1) Do you have this problem if parent theme is activated? If this situation is caused by the child theme, you need to check your changes in files of the child theme. We are not responsible for custom changes in files.
2) As I can see, the posts are showing – http://prntscr.com/qh3rl4
3) Add this code in Theme Options > Custom CSS or in style.css file of child-theme: