slider revolution doesnt work good, I cant see slider engineer, and other slider look black, I bought this theme recently
Thanks for contacting us.
Set category of products here – http://prntscr.com/ts7hla
Provide temporary wp-admin access, I will re-import the second slider on your page.
*ok, it works, well I would like to upload my own image, how can I do that, and where?, how can replace your image? it look empty in template engineer
*I would also like to hide, but not remove, the language and currency
* How can I change the language of this page in spanish?, do you have files .pot , etc
*Could you please import SHOP page, when I try to edit it looks empy
* your website, run fast than me, please could you fix it, me own page
1) This slider shows products based on selected category – http://prntscr.com/tskjls , so you need to create your own products with images – https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/managing-products/
Read more in docs of the Slider Revolution plugin – https://www.themepunch.com/support-center/
2) Theme Options > Header builder > edit content of the header.
We used a simple menu widget, for the demo only, just to inform user that he could place switchers in that area. If you want to create the multilanguage site you need to use special plugins like WPML or Polylang or qTranslate or any similar and add special widgets that come with these plugins to header area.
Follow our docs to translate the theme – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/category/18-theme-translation
3) It is correct. Shop page is WooCommerce archive page that does not have any content. WooCommerce displays product there automatically, it’s not in the page content. You can’t edit the products on the shop page using page editor. If you want to change the layout of the shop page use theme options: Theme Options > WooCommerce.
The topic ‘slider revolution look empty and black’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
You may extend support period on ThemeForest and then update its status by clicking "Update" button in your Account area.