Hi, I just updated the Slider Revolution to 6.0.3 and noticed the slider has a totally new design interface. Is this version fully compatible with your latest theme? It’s running a bit slow and I see occasional “Ajax loading” messages that pops during loading.
Now it’s showing there’s a newer Slider Revolution 6.0.4 available, when will this be available for download from your portal? Was there an issue with 6.0.3 for them to provide a newer version so soon? Thanks.Theme version: 5.0.1
Unfortunately, I can’t log in https://prnt.sc/oerbta Could you, please provide correct wp-admin access in the Private Content area?
The new version of the Slider revolution will be available on our Downloads page tomorrow https://www.8theme.com/downloads/
Changelog of the plugin you can find here – https://codecanyon.net/item/slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin/2751380
Thanks for the reply.
We did not find any compatibility problems of our theme with the new version of Slider Revolution. If you find a problem with the slider creating, describe it in details, and our team will check.
I suppose the loading is a bit slower because of adding new features in the plugin functionality, it is independent of our theme.
If you prefer to use 5.x version of the plugin, let us know, and we will send an archive of the old version to your registration email.
I guess they skipped 6.0.4 because now I see 6.0.5, downloading it now. And Slider Rev also has 6.0.5. They’re updating it too often now, not sure why, oh well.
Hey BTW, I’m not getting an email notification each time I receive a response on this forum. Once in a while I do, but it should automatically send me an email, right? So I have to manually log in to check.
1) No, the issue is whenever I click to REPLY, there’s no option to select to receive notification of your replies. Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/ohmsfb
When I submit a new topic, I always check that notify me box and I would receive notification of your first reply only. After that, nothing comes through.
2) Rev Slider 6.0.5 – I just downloaded it and installed it. And it now says there’s a newer version? Why so soon? And is there an issue with 6.0.5? https://prnt.sc/ohms02
3) Shop Catalog – if you don’t mind, please help me with a CSS or JQuery script to prevent the Image Title Text from displaying on mouse hover: https://prnt.sc/ohmsao
1) I will pass this problem to our developers.
2) The new version of the plugin will be uploaded in the Downloads page https://www.8theme.com/downloads/ on Monday. Here you can find the changelog of the Slider plugin – https://www.themepunch.com/slider-revolution/changelog/
3) Try to use an additional plugin, for example, Image Title Remove.
No I didn’t miss it, there’s no check box every time I click the REPLY to type my message. What’s funny I did receive an Email Notification of your last response, but it doesn’t do it consistently.
It’s okay, not a big deal. Thanks.
BTW, Slider Revolution 6.0.6 not available yet? Thought you said would be available to download on Monday.
Hey I noticed you’ve been providing up to date downloads for the bundled plugins. But I haven’t seen a Theme Update Notification since April. Just making sure I’m not missing anything Theme Updates. I would see the new theme update available notification on my WP Admin Panel right?
I just updated to your latest theme version, but the Royal Core had issues and it broke my site!
So disappointing. Since The Royal Core wasn’t able to get updated, the broke my Shop page.
Let me know how soon you can help resolve the Royal Core update issue, Thank you.
Luckily I backed up my site and have restored it to the previous version.
The topic ‘Slider Revolution 6.0.4 – New?’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty