Hello, the issue I’ve been having is that when I scroll on our website on iPhone, the site is not preloaded and loads as you scroll, leaving a second of blankness in the area scrolled to.
Please let me know if you have a solution!
Thank youSite URL: hidden Theme version: 6.0.2
Problem could be related to Lazy loading option of the cache plugin that you use because images are missing and appear with the delay. Try to disable the lazy loading http://prntscr.com/p54aaz , clear plugin cache, CDN cache and check again.
Hey there, I am trying that – you are welcome to make changes yourself, but I honestly think it is the theme since this has been going on for a long time, before I installed those plugins/CDN.
The suggestions you have didnt work unfortunately
Just logged in and added the API. Here are the FTP credentials.
I removed the Cloudflare plugin and am configuring it with WP Rocket, which allows you to refresh it there.
I honestly don’t think this is a caching issue – I disabled the caching plugins, and even before them the issue was still there.
The site loads the images, but when you scroll back up, a blank space appears which is not good for user experience.
This site loads and scrolls perfectly: https://psdunderwear.com
This issue has made me want to move over to Shopify and not use Xstore, but I have faith that you guys can help fix it.
We checked your site and found not good gtmetrix results.
1) Contact your admin and ask to fix these issues with redirects http://prntscr.com/p5qwfg
2) Loading of your images is too slow http://prntscr.com/p5r135 Try to disable the CDN at all and study the reason of such a slow loading of your images.
3) Check the list of third-party plugins that are activated. Make sure that you really need every plugin and disable those you don’t use. Every additional plugin slows down the site. For example, our theme includes the variation swatches https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/93-variation-swatches but you have installed and activated 2 additional plugins http://prntscr.com/p5rckr Why?
Global problems with the site speed (that depends not just on theme but on server, plugins you use etc) cause your problem for the mobile because it takes a long time to load images and you see the white space.
4) You are using 3 Revolution sliders on the page, check if you really need all these 3 sliders or maybe you’ll be able to replace sliders by the elements.
5) So, try to optimize your site loading and this should fix the problem with the mobile device.
Perfect! Replacing the slider revolution sliders on the front page fixed the problem entirely.
I also did a lot of optimization on the backend.
Last thing: when I load the page, the fonts take a second to switch to their replacement fonts. How do I get rid of this?
Please read this article – https://crunchify.com/how-to-fix-access-control-allow-origin-issue-for-your-https-enabled-wordpress-site-and-maxcdn/ I hope it will be useful.
This is the last issue with these fonts – I’ve had this theme for a while and in the past I may have added code to install Monserrat and Lato instead of letting the theme do it. Now, I cant figure out where the installation is calling the uploaded fonts from.
1st video is loading the site, and having the font switch quickly: https://gyazo.com/df14c3b1db72a78ac4ac7e933c6aa27f
Here is the error: https://gyazo.com/0cc32760b22589ee0608088dbab21893
and these are the two fonts which are having issues: https://gyazo.com/baa241818ade5a7fc28bd161be67d33a
(I looked them up – it’s Lato and Montserrat which can’t load.
Are you by any chance able to remove what is trying to call those old font files? Instead of fixing the issue as you mentioned, I just need to figure out where these fonts are being called from, because the theme already has them.
Actually, I guess this is how the Kirki plugin works – that tutorial you sent me did not work by adding to .htaccess
Our technicians will be able to check your question on Monday, due to weekends. Sorry for the delay, please wait.
This person here: https://github.com/aristath/kirki/issues/2177
had the same issue.
It has to do with Kirki downloading fonts to the server, which is now required for Xstore, and perhaps not adding the www. after https:// which maybe causes the CORS error. I don’t know much about CORS issues, and I need www. for my Cloudflare CDN, but that’s my theory.
I fixed it by reuploading the Google Fonts that I wanted and stopped using the Google Fonts that were preloaded.
Thanks for all your help everyone.
You are welcome.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.