hi, my site is loading very slow in other devices. cache is not clearing quickly and the main problem is, whenever anybody makes apurchase, it is showing every body in shop page like thank you for purchasing. what to do?Site URL: hidden Theme version: 8.2 WooCommerce version: latest
1/ Please read this article – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/100-how-to-speed-up-my-website
Provide temporary wp-admin access, so we can take a closer look at your settings.
2/ Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop page layout > Product Added Notification Type > None
1) Optimize images that you use on your site https://prnt.sc/1vufa0h Many of the images that you use are too large. You can try https://tinypng.com/ service to optimize images. Also, don’t use images larger than it’s needed. For example, your logo in footer is 3000 × 2100px when block, where you use it, is just 165×115 https://prnt.sc/1vufvsk
So, why do you use the huge image for that block? And so on.
2) Reduce the number of scripts on your site https://prnt.sc/1vuf41t It means that you need to check the list of plugins that you use and disable plugins that you don’t need. For example, do you plan to use newsletters on your site? If not then disable the Mailchimp plugin because the plugin script loads a lot https://prnt.sc/1vugmbv etc.
3) Use JS and CSS modification, it speeds up the site speed as a rule (but check if everything works as expected because I see a number of third-party plugins and I’m not sure if all of them support modification).
4) Use lazy load option for the images https://prnt.sc/1vuh80d
5) Use lazy load for the product elements on the home page https://prnt.sc/1vuhbwv
Check page speed before – https://gtmetrix.com/reports/apaithani.com/Xmv6JEig/
and after enabling of modification, lazyload for images and for product elements – https://gtmetrix.com/reports/apaithani.com/eD5WxtGD/
Proceed with other improvements that I described.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.