We have several issues since update 4.2.
1. On the site
– the top menu don’t appear anymore when we scroll to bottom
– images are messed up. somme appear while other don’t (bottom of homepage…)
2. On category page
– products are not horizontally aligned anymore (everywhere on the website)
– what we asked you in that topic (https://www.8theme.com/topic/disable-quick-view-link-on-products/) doen’t work anymore even the code is still in “custom CSS”
3. On single product page
– now the product title appears in breadcrumb
– the main image is too big and most of the small images are missing just like the “related” one at the bottom
– under the “add to cart” button the “send to a friend” link appears again
4. Most the codes lines in “custom CCS” don’t work anymore like the size oh the “add to cart” button…
Thanks for the help, regards,
1. Does it work the same way with the parent theme?
Have you tried to disable all 3rd-party plugins?
2. You can change products image size via Customizer > Woocommerce > Product Images + don’t forget to regenerate thumbnails after changes.
3. – Please check our demo http://prntscr.com/javfim “Show Product Title” can be disabled in Theme Options > Single Product Page
Please read this topic https://www.8theme.com/topic/woocommerce-main-product-image-size-not-resizing-after-3-3-update/
4. Please create an empty dynamic.css file in woopress-child theme folder and set permissions 777 for the file + add
wp_enqueue_style( 'dynamic-css', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/dynamic.css' ); in woopress-child/functions.php file. Then go to Theme Options and re-save them.
1. yes we tried and we even went back to woopress 3.3 and it works fine
2. Unfortunately nothing happens
3. It works because 4. worked 😉
4. It works !
5. the translation of “quick view” doesn’t work. Where can change that ?
Dont’ worry for the delay 😉
We will… unfortunately for you 🙂
Speaking of that… in the single product page, how can we center the tabs ? because its only possible to the left or to the riht (see our image in private content).
Maybe with css in “custom css” ?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.