Here are some issues I encountered with your theme:
1. After proceeding like in your video tutorial for adding an image to the mega menu, the image doesn’t appear
2. The single product page used to work without problem but I noticed today that the product images don’t appear anymore there, although they display on the other pages. Even the mega menu, the product description, more info, reviews and return/delivery tabs don’t work on that page
3. Product images don’t appear in ajax search
4. Quick View doesn’t work when description on over is enable on shop pages
5. There is no wishlist page and when I try to create one with the [yith_wcwl_add_to_wishlist] shortcode it doesn’t work
6. I have set the live chat plugin, but the message sending doesn’t work. It appears correctly on the website but when the visitor send the message there is a “permission_denied” error message
1) Don’t see the problem with the image http://prntscr.com/kgmvh7 if it is uploaded in backend http://prntscr.com/kgmv1t
2) The problem caused by Stripe plugin js error http://prntscr.com/kgmoun Set the correct plugin settings till this happened keep plugin disabled.
3) Can you, please, provide temporary FTP access to fix this issue?
5) You used incorrect shortcode, you can find correct one in the Wishlist settings http://prntscr.com/kgn32j
6) Seems problem is related to your FireBase settings. Check this topic https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37403747/firebase-permission-denied
If it does not help post question on the comments area of the Screets Live Chat plugin.
– Why are the products not well aligned?
– Where can I change the featured image on the shop page that appears on the 2nd link?
1) The problem caused by the Number of words for description (hover effect) option. We’ll fix the issue in the next theme update. I have changed the limit to 7 words to show products in the right way on your site but this is a temporary solution, the final one will be n the update.
2) Go to Theme Options > Shop > Product Page Banner change the content http://prntscr.com/lwzgmt
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.