1) Please clear cache and check http://prntscr.com/leydmj
The height of the fixed header can be increased by adding Padding in Theme Options > Menu styling > Fixed menu links http://prntscr.com/leyewq
2) http://prntscr.com/leyfbo https://www.8theme.com/topic/account-icon-and-currency-drop-down/
3) Theme Options > Header > Header styles > Header border color
many thanks, will check the Navbar sizes when back on the desktop later. We have noticed a couple of other bugs, first, when you go onto a tablet, we notice, same as yesterday, the HOME Tab is missing but works on the scroll.
Also, our main menu on the smartphone, we notice all the writing is grey, the logo is grey and the social media icons are right-indented.
Hope you can help here please. Kind Regards, Su.
Have you cleared cache? http://prntscr.com/leyxpw
Theme Options > Header > Mobile Header > Logo image.
Theme Options > Typography > Menu > Customize mobile menu links.
Theme Options > Menu > Menu Styling > Mobile menu links.
1) What do they mean by simple CSS issue? They use the default select with the default styles. Default select dropdown can’t be styled and looks different depending on operation system (Windows, Mac OS etc), I’m using Mac and it looks in the following way https://prnt.sc/leyfbo without any blue border.
Read this post https://css-tricks.com/dropdown-default-styling/ Maybe it will explain you the situation with select in more details.
So if plugin developers have the simple solution to change the default select drop-down I’m very interested to get this.
2) We are theme developers and we are ready to help with our theme options, features. We can help you if you found bugs in our theme or when something does not work as it described in theme description. But we are not the personal developers to help customers fill the site content or change the styles according to the client’s needs. We can point the customer in the right direction but we don’t have the deal with the customization.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty