1) Your built-in contact form: https://prnt.sc/nida4z – How can I edit the text labels for each field? For example, I need to remove “and Surname”, change Website to “Subject”, etc.
2) The Google captcha for your form allows only reCAPTHA v2 site & secret key registration. There’s a v3 for reCAPTCHA that I want to use since it’s invisible and not have the “I am not a robot” verification” box display. I know I can set it up using Contact Form 7 for reCAPTCHA but I rather use your built in contact form for now.
Let me know.
Thanks!Theme version: 5.0.1
1) You can use translation (for example Loco Translate plugin) to change the text without editing php files http://prntscr.com/nil93k > http://prntscr.com/nil96n
2) There is a possibility to use reCAPTCHA v2 for now only.
3) I’ve passed this to our developers to fix this situation in one of next updates. You can add an empty space from the keyboard, as a temporary solution.
2) It’s okay, I went ahead and switched over to Contact Form 7 to use the reCAPTCHA v3.
Thanks for your assistance.
Yes, you can use Contact Form 7 + reCAPTCHA v3.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent