1) Your built-in contact form: https://prnt.sc/nida4z – How can I edit the text labels for each field? For example, I need to remove “and Surname”, change Website to “Subject”, etc.
2) The Google captcha for your form allows only reCAPTHA v2 site & secret key registration. There’s a v3 for reCAPTCHA that I want to use since it’s invisible and not have the “I am not a robot” verification” box display. I know I can set it up using Contact Form 7 for reCAPTCHA but I rather use your built in contact form for now.
Let me know.
Theme version: 5.0.1
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
1) You can use translation (for example Loco Translate plugin) to change the text without editing php files http://prntscr.com/nil93k > http://prntscr.com/nil96n
2) There is a possibility to use reCAPTCHA v2 for now only.
3) I’ve passed this to our developers to fix this situation in one of next updates. You can add an empty space from the keyboard, as a temporary solution.